DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,603 Guardian

Congrats everyone. Enjoy those Titans, and let’s see how many shards we can pick up.

Comments

• kus234kus234 Member Posts: 305 ★★
    Thanks to Stark Foundation
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,721 ★★★★

Enchantress next to Sup Iron Man 😭
  • Average_DesiAverage_Desi Member Posts: 569 ★★★
    Got deodorant 🙃
  • MizuriNicoleMizuriNicole Member Posts: 169 ★★

• rcm2017rcm2017 Member Posts: 602 ★★★
    edited October 26

Pulled hood, not happy not sad. Have an acended max sig 6*. Was hoping for nefaria or shathra or enchantress.
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,862 ★★★★★
    Halley said:

Thank you all very much!!! 🥳♥️

Congrats hes awesome from what I've heard
  • Asher1_1Asher1_1 Member Posts: 554 ★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Congrats everyone. Enjoy those Titans, and let’s see how many shards we can pick up.

Now I want to know if the score rate almost dipped after 1 billion . As no one will be now motivated
  • Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Member Posts: 465 ★★★
    edited October 26

I thank whatever kabam rng god is for saving me from that patriot awakening. That would've been 💩. Finally good pull after so long
  • GlassbackGlassback Member Posts: 613 ★★★
    Thank you Stark Foundation and to the community!

Last 2 titan pulls. Makes the nova and Luke pulls almost forgotten
  • DiscoNnectKingDiscoNnectKing Member Posts: 529 ★★★

Nova dupe, pumping sigs into him now
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 9,057 ★★★★★

A second Count Titan…yay.

Dr. Zola
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,603 Guardian
    Asher1_1 said:

DNA3000 said:

Now I want to know if the score rate almost dipped after 1 billion . As no one will be now motivated
    Scoring did drop afterwards, but it always drops around that time period. Relative to the average scoring rate at this time of day, current scoring seems to be about 30% higher than you’d expect it to drop to.

As to motivation, I mean we already have people saying there’s no motivation to score past 5k. So if you’re among the pessimists, reaching the billion milestone cannot cost us any motivation, since the only players that can safely stop grinding already stopped, and we shouldn’t count them for anything anyway. The only players that haven’t given up completely and are now eating cereal in their underwear waiting for Act 9.2 to drop or their anti-depressant prescriptions to renew are players that now have even more motivation to grind for 5k, knowing the Titan milestone is definitely unlocked.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,985 ★★★★★
    Opened 2, got some nd leader.

Really want brb encht Or shat
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Member Posts: 653 ★★★

Congrats everyone! I got a superior dupe
  • obsidimanobsidiman Member Posts: 963 ★★★
    Will there be any more point dumps in the next 5 days?
    obsidiman said:

Now that we hit the one billion milestone I think that’s unlikely.
  • Savage123456789Savage123456789 Member Posts: 768 ★★★
    DNA3000 said:

obsidiman said:

I’m guessing we will still get the point dump at the end? They mentioned any points donated will be added to the point tally of the bastion winner. Or was that just in the event we don’t hit 1 billion?

DNA3000 said:

obsidiman said:

I’m guessing we will still get the point dump at the end? They mentioned any points donated will be added to the point tally of the bastion winner. Or was that just in the event we don’t hit 1 billion?
    Mechanically speaking, there’s a dev account in the game that currently has 170,000,000 million points. That’s how the Stark donations worked. However, this would mean that dev account would earn the Bastion title, by virtue of obviously being the highest scorer in the event by far. So to make sure the player who scores the most points actually earns the Bastion title, those 170,000,000 points will be shifted from the dummy account to the top place player, so he doesn’t lose the title.

Right after the event ends, someone out there should see their score jump from whatever to 170 million whatever. If you see that, congratulations you’re probably the second Bastion in the game.

This is due to the lessons learned from the first time they monkeyed with scoring during the Great Eggscapade of the Crystal Cleanse Realm Event.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,592 Guardian
    DNA3000 said:

DNA3000 said:

obsidiman said:

Mechanically speaking, there’s a dev account in the game that currently has 170,000,000 million points. That’s how the Stark donations worked. However, this would mean that dev account would earn the Bastion title, by virtue of obviously being the highest scorer in the event by far. So to make sure the player who scores the most points actually earns the Bastion title, those 170,000,000 points will be shifted from the dummy account to the top place player, so he doesn’t lose the title.

Right after the event ends, someone out there should see their score jump from whatever to 170 million whatever. If you see that, congratulations you’re probably the second Bastion in the game.

This is due to the lessons learned from the first time they monkeyed with scoring during the Great Eggscapade of the Crystal Cleanse Realm Event.
    And then we should be able to see EXACTLY how many points Mr Stark had donated.
    As some of the guesses with some of the jumps have been “maybe 70 mil, or 80 mil, etc”.

Real points would be max in the 10’s of thousands.
    Donated would be in the 10’s of millions, as far as telling them apart.

DNA3000 said:

DNA3000 said:

obsidiman said:

And then we should be able to see EXACTLY how many points Mr Stark had donated.
    As some of the guesses with some of the jumps have been “maybe 70 mil, or 80 mil, etc”.

Real points would be max in the 10’s of thousands.
    Donated would be in the 10’s of millions, as far as telling them apart.
    If the player is willing to volunteer that information (or a friend outs them). The only scores we know about for Crystal Cleanse were volunteered, except for Vern’s personal point total that Kabam announced, because realm leaderboards only show rank, not scores.
  • 713_o_f1673r713_o_f1673r Member Posts: 323 ★★

Not bad for my first ever titan crystal.