**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Angela or Medusa

I’ve been thinking of who to use for my team, a 5* Angela or a 5* Medusa. Which champion is better overall? Give me feedback. Thanks!

Comments

• HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Well...I'd say Angela's RAW DAMAGE OUTPUT is extremely useful, so there are really no counters to her skills, as opposed to other champions, whose damage might be restricted by immunities and such. Medusa has a lower raw damage output and is harder to use. However, her ARMOR BREAKS and ARMOR SHATTERED debuffs really put her damage above Angela's. It's a matter of who you like playing more. You can't go wrong. But also, it would be useful to know where you are in the game; that can make a difference.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Medusa definitely. I have Angela and enjoy playing her, but Medusa's damage is much better. Plus Angela requires you to spam the sp1 and has too many buffs, which can be detrimental in AW.
  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    Medusa and it's not even close.
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    Medusa is better than Angela. Still love my Angela tho. Thing with Medusa to maximize her damage you are going to want to have Black Bolt and Karnak on your team. Angela doesn't really need a synergy team to maximize her damage.
  • CoderKnight69CoderKnight69 Posts: 53
    Ofcourse Medusa...she is a absolute beast.
  • Medusa with her BB and Karnak synergies is amazing. Angela is good, but Medusa is better.