**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Modok shield triggering parry [Under Investigation]

MuzzMuzz Posts: 124
edited January 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hey, Kabamily. My team just ran into Modok on node 55 in AW (immune to debuffs) and his auto blocking shield is triggering parry, which shouldn't be happening. Even with that fixed, he is nearly impossible to fight on full immunity. I'm a veteran player on a very knowledgeable team and as far as we can tell, there's no champion or technic to counter his abilities on that node. Quake just gets backed against the wall and destroyed by unavoidable incinerate. Without debuffs, Elektra is useless. He can't be pushed back because his autoshield and parry. maybe Agent Venom or Black Widow could get through, but AV will still catch the parry 50% of the time and BW would time out long before she could do enough damage. Maybe Mephisto could do it, but I'm not sure if his soul capture feature works against Modok's shield. Please look into this unfair advantage and thank you for taking the time to listen to this concern.

Muzz
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    edited January 2018
    I’ve fought him on full immunity multiple times, the best champ for me was Crossbones, Blade might work well too.

That being said, he’s still incredibly broken, his parry on force fields and instantly attacking after an auto-block should be high on the priority list for the devs, but I don’t know if they are.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey there @Muzz. The team is currently looking into this, and I'll post an update asap. Thanks for hanging in there!
  • MuzzMuzz Posts: 124
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey there @Muzz. The team is currently looking into this, and I'll post an update asap. Thanks for hanging in there!
    Awesome. Thanks Miike!
  • buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    Working as intended
  • Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    Meanwhile, AW defense is littered with MODOKs.... There is a level of urgency here
  • Just found myself in the same predicament in AW. Blade is my far the best answer for him, but that bug needs to get fixed ASAP. It's pretty frustrating, I hope it's sorted soon because it's costly in AW.
  • I can confirm this bug. Luckily it happend to me only in Arena.