**HOTFIX AND GOODIES**
Our latest Hotfix is now live for both iOS and Android! Please manually update your game. Additionally, because of the bugs’ impact on energy refill consumption, we have provided summoners with Energy Refills and a few other items to assist in the Contest! Sign in and check your messages now to claim yours!

3-5* AA crystal

Share how rough your dry humping experience was with this crystal. ;-)

I get it, Kabam makes money by selling a crystal that has a .000000001 chance (as a rare drop) but really, let's hand out these pointless 3* champs for all your hard work and effort so you will never spend units again on such a terrible deal again.

Comments

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,463 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    Opened 10 got 9 3* from the first 9 after spinning them. Popped the last one and got 5* AA. Had the gem for him too. Only featured 5* I have pulled
  • TellthemIAMTellthemIAM Posts: 169
    Yeah I stopped buying them, the drop rates just plain suck. I just watched Lagacy open 23 of them and all he got was a 5 star mystic Thor and a couple 4star AA. Sorry about your bad luck :(
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,216 ★★★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    Opened 10 got 9 3* from the first 9 after spinning them. Popped the last one and got 5* AA. Had the gem for him too. Only featured 5* I have pulled

Congrats on a awesome pull! So it is possible..............
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,391 ★★★★

i opened 8 and got 5* aa and king groot and 2 4*...
  • Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 ★★
    I opened 6 and got him as a 5 star, along with a 4 star DocOcto. It can happen
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★

i opened 8 and got 5* aa and king groot and 2 4*...

saw that man your luck is off the charts
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    Opened 6. All three*..... 850k arena points gone for nothing.