**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Send Help: Blade OP

Comments

• Options
    New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Moneygrab wrote: »
    Great another shitpost. It’s already been confirmed by a mod that they have no plans on nerfing blade. If this still upsets you maybe go ask mommy for more milk.

“For now” if u read it

• Options
    vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    fcjkarq8bej6.jpg
    So you whiners would rather this? 4* dormammu and only 4/5 MD.

We try to place for diversity so only 2 opposing summoners brought in blades.

Finished the war with 55 defender kills and we won. THIS IS WHY WE NEED BLADE. I guess you are happy with kabam getting that many units/$$$? Personally I feel bad and think mystic wars is what is broken, not blade.
  • Options
    Yep 55 kills here it is. I mean I like winning but come on mystic wars should die.
    tnq842fhjses.jpg
  • Options
    BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    COME DONT FORGET ABOUT >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>QUAKE<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
  • Options
    wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    This guy is trolling because he doesn't have blade and feels his expensive mystic defense team is obsolete . I can guarantee you he won't reply to any of you.

Don't feed the troll.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    fcjkarq8bej6.jpg

Finished the war with 55 defender kills and we won. THIS IS WHY WE NEED BLADE. I guess you are happy with kabam getting that many units/$$$? Personally I feel bad and think mystic wars is what is broken, not blade.
    That's a very interesting pic you have there both the links to 48 are up and 48 links to Dormammu. If 48 was still up the that would be a boosted. If they took out 48 linked it could’ve been with some very serious links up. Not exactly telling the whole story with the information provided. Your opponents played very poorly, you do not need Blade so people can ignore linked nodes and take on war bosses.
  • Options
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    fcjkarq8bej6.jpg

That's a very interesting pic you have there both the links to 48 are up and 48 links to Dormammu. If 48 was still up the that would be a boosted. If they took out 48 linked it could’ve been with some very serious links up. Not exactly telling the whole story with the information provided. Your opponents played very poorly, you do not need Blade so people can ignore linked nodes and take on war bosses.

Sorry, not exactly following what you mean about the links. If you are discussing nodes that were powering up dorm, there was only 1 mini boss powering him, by the end (55 kills) there were no nodes powering up my dorm.

Also, most people believe that blade shutsdown nodes completely (though it is actually only specific ones).

Point to the pictures was to counter the arguement that blade is the "almighty end-all, game breaking" champ, when really he is only a small solution to an already broken system (mystic wars).
  • Options
    RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    fcjkarq8bej6.jpg

Sorry, not exactly following what you mean about the links. If you are discussing nodes that were powering up dorm, there was only 1 mini boss powering him, by the end (55 kills) there were no nodes powering up my dorm.

Also, most people believe that blade shutsdown nodes completely (though it is actually only specific ones).

Point to the pictures was to counter the arguement that blade is the "almighty end-all, game breaking" champ, when really he is only a small solution to an already broken system (mystic wars).

Don’t really have anything to add to your posts since you’ve already covered the truth of it.

But data like your pic is why kabam says what they say about certain champs. Like the other pic floating around Reddit of a r2 unduped juggy with 35 kills in tier 18 AW. And people wonder why they said cyclops is a viable champ. He is smashing people in lower tiers.

People seem to forget that there is more to this game than tier 1 and 2. If mystic wars is a nuisance on tier 1-2, what’s it doing down in tier 18? Oh right.. 35 deaths to r2 unduped juggy.

They could’ve nerfed MD and robbed us of a great offensive mastery or they could’ve introduced diversity and then forced us into complying with diversity via AA, Blade, Blade’s synergies, new Luke Cage, new red Hulk, and hopefully void is a viable solution as well.

Bury that mystic garbage forever
  • Options
    Rektor wrote: »
    fcjkarq8bej6.jpg

Don’t really have anything to add to your posts since you’ve already covered the truth of it.

But data like your pic is why kabam says what they say about certain champs. Like the other pic floating around Reddit of a r2 unduped juggy with 35 kills in tier 18 AW. And people wonder why they said cyclops is a viable champ. He is smashing people in lower tiers.

People seem to forget that there is more to this game than tier 1 and 2. If mystic wars is a nuisance on tier 1-2, what’s it doing down in tier 18? Oh right.. 35 deaths to r2 unduped juggy.

They could’ve nerfed MD and robbed us of a great offensive mastery or they could’ve introduced diversity and then forced us into complying with diversity via AA, Blade, Blade’s synergies, new Luke Cage, new red Hulk, and hopefully void is a viable solution as well.

Exactly! We usually hover around tier 6-9, this fight was a tier 8 fight against an alliance with average rating of around 200k, attack teams of mostly 5/50s or 3/45s and a few had 4/55s. So imagine the vaste population that actually are fed up with mystic war garbage.

I really cannot be more unbias here as yes I do have blade, while also I have invested quite a bit into mystic defenders, and even in this occurrence I was not even on the receiving end of this b.s.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited January 2018
    fcjkarq8bej6.jpg

I misread the pic as I didn't think to look for 48 in your lineup, what you have is all of your champions on mini boss nodes and one of those (hyperion) was taken on double linked. No where in your pic are all or most kills attributed to dormammu, in fact the most we can verifiably attribute to dormammu is 10 based on the math between the screenshots. The evdience shows that your opponents took on your hyperion double linked and made him, essentially, a second boss for all we know hyperion had 40 kills and dormammu had 16. All your champs were in the mini boss nodes so of course you likely had a high kill count. The evidence doesnt support broken mystic wars it supports a desperate attempt to down the minis and potentially the boss with links up, thats poor game play.

Blade shuts down nodes that are placed on him, passive nodes that no other character in the game can shrug off or mitigate. That is so out of the norm for a mechanic that the majority of people who encountered it belived it to be a bug.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    fcjkarq8bej6.jpg

I misread the pic as I didn't think to look for 48 in your lineup, what you have is all of your champions on mini boss nodes and one of those (hyperion) was taken on double linked. No where in your pic are all or most kills attributed to dormammu, in fact the most we can verifiably attribute to dormammu is 10 based on the math between the screenshots. The evdience shows that your opponents took on your hyperion double linked and made him, essentially, a second boss for all we know hyperion had 40 kills and dormammu had 16. All your champs were in the mini boss nodes so of course you likely had a high kill count. The evidence doesnt support broken mystic wars it supports a desperate attempt to down the minis and potentially the boss with links up, thats poor game play.

Blade shuts down nodes that are placed on him, passive nodes that no other character in the game can shrug off or mitigate. That is so out of the norm for a mechanic that the majority of people who encountered it belived it to be a bug.

Lol @ the mental gymnastics in this post trying to discredit his Dorm.

Anyway

Blade has a 40 to 58% chance to ignore a node only against a danger sense champ. So a % of a % chance.

AA stuns champs that are on stun immune nodes and does it 100% of the time.

CB shuts off nodes just by holding block for 2 seconds to stack his furies.

All working as intended. Your argument is invalid.
  • Options
    fcjkarq8bej6.jpg

Exactly! We usually hover around tier 6-9, this fight was a tier 8 fight against an alliance with average rating of around 200k, attack teams of mostly 5/50s or 3/45s and a few had 4/55s. So imagine the vaste population that actually are fed up with mystic war garbage.

I really cannot be more unbias here as yes I do have blade, while also I have invested quite a bit into mystic defenders, and even in this occurrence I was not even on the receiving end of this b.s.

Well there’s no need to spend more energy on proving your point.

Kabam has years of data like your Dorm or the r2 juggy getting 35 kills in tier 18 and have made their decision.

Sorry for your mystic defenders. Good thing magik is a top 5 offensive champ on her worst day and Dorm with MD has great utility use on offense. So it’s not a total waste
  • Options
    NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★
    JamiePud wrote: »
    My favorite part about this game? It definitely has to be spending countless hours, resources, and a lot of money to obtain 5* champs. Ranking them up to r4 and using them as an AW boss is the absolute best - especially if a 4/55 or 5/65 Blade exists in the game. It warms my soul watching him one shot our AW bosses. Might as well not even place a boss, smh.

If Kabam cannot understand that Blade is in fact overpowered, I’ve lost all hope in them. Send hate mail to me, I’d love to ignore everyone’s plea’s for not nerfing him. If you don’t think he should be, you’re fooling yourself. Don’t give me the, “he takes skill to master”. If you have one thumb and the ability to look at a screen- you can win with him.

Nerfing blade isn't the answer, releasing great non-villain, non-mystic defenders is
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    Just remove blade’s regen and he’ll be a lot more balanced.
  • Options
    ScholiaScholia Posts: 116
    Blade isnt god tier like DS or SW were. Blade is good in certain matchups, not all. If you compare him with a Starlord or Hyperion, their damage output is greater against ALLchampions vs. blade. So, I dont think he needs nerfing because he is not god tier, although he is one of the best
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    Moneygrab wrote: »
    @xNig guessing you don’t have blade either right? Must suck watching your md defence get tore up every war. Blade was a well needed champ in this game to handle mystic wars. Aw shouldn’t only be about mystic as defense. That’s not balance. It’s sad to see so many in the mcoc community be a bunch of whiny babies. Blade is here to stay so might as well adapt and move on.

Sigh. Read the nerf SL thread.
  • Options
    I’d rather them fix dexterity triggering power gained from MD. And then reduce Blades danger sense by 10-15%.

I think that would make everyone feel ok. But yes, generally there are too many 1 shots on Mystic bosses now. I’ve been doing it myself. It should be an incredible fight to get the 1 shot. Like a voodoo on a Magik is a good skill fight IMO.

But, I have faith that Kabam will be introducing some solid defenders that Blade won’t be able to blow through so easily. Would have to be....bleed immune, non dimensional, non villain, and probably proc some heal blocks off of damage taken.

Anyways, carry on with the great debate.
  • Options
    issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    chev327fox wrote: »
    issamaf80 wrote: »
    you are getting 3 or 4 blade anyway just don't complen for the god sake

Agreed. But lets be real... 99% of use will get a 3* (really not even worth mentioning the 4* :D ).

I have skill ISO just waiting on him even when it is a 3*. I am guessing he will be viable even as a 3* for things like Act 4 ec.

same as you
  • Options
    I’d rather them fix dexterity triggering power gained from MD. And then reduce Blades danger sense by 10-15%.

I think that would make everyone feel ok. But yes, generally there are too many 1 shots on Mystic bosses now. I’ve been doing it myself. It should be an incredible fight to get the 1 shot. Like a voodoo on a Magik is a good skill fight IMO.

But, I have faith that Kabam will be introducing some solid defenders that Blade won’t be able to blow through so easily. Would have to be....bleed immune, non dimensional, non villain, and probably proc some heal blocks off of damage taken.

Why should mystic bosses be the end all be all?

So it’s cool to one shot a NC boss that has every node up using SL, and no one will bat an eye, but for some reason a Magik with no nodes up isn’t supposed to be soloed?

Flawed logic as a result of mystics being OP and having no counter for far too long There’s now a counter for everything in the game.

Let’s see how people do when defenders are hidden.
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★

Why should mystic bosses be the end all be all?

So it’s cool to one shot a NC boss that has every node up using SL, and no one will bat an eye, but for some reason a Magik with no nodes up isn’t supposed to be soloed?

Flawed logic as a result of mystics being OP and having no counter for far too long There’s now a counter for everything in the game.

Let’s see how people do when defenders are hidden.

this x1000000000
  • Options
    CakesCakes Posts: 22
    Mystic wars is a total money grab. MD doesnt take skill and neither does placing defenders. Change your mini boss to iceman/stark/spidey/hyperion/cable/yondu/nc if you want to counter blade.
  • Options
    HygghuHygghu Posts: 145
    Save ur shards for blade,that's probably the reason why there given him out this month so ppl can stop compiling.all I hear is nerf nerf,really before crying about it why don't u try on getting him plain and simple.
  • Options
    @Rektor read 3rd paragraph (aka full message) before replying.

All I hear on this thread is people with blade vs people without. Fortunately I actually have Blade maxed at 4* (more than adequate).

I’d like war to be difficult. Not easy like AQ. And now it’s way to easy. My alliance is tier 2 and we rarely use items.

Perhaps the answer is strengthen war nodes again. But in general I agree with your logic! NC is one of the most fun fights in the game and any SL solo with him is a great fight worthy of a solo.

I don’t want 55 kills by bosses but I’d like to see it damn near impossible to solo...thus making war even more of a team format.
  • Options
    @Rektor read 3rd paragraph (aka full message) before replying.

All I hear on this thread is people with blade vs people without. Fortunately I actually have Blade maxed at 4* (more than adequate).

I’d like war to be difficult. Not easy like AQ. And now it’s way to easy. My alliance is tier 2 and we rarely use items.

Perhaps the answer is strengthen war nodes again. But in general I agree with your logic! NC is one of the most fun fights in the game and any SL solo with him is a great fight worthy of a solo.

I don’t want 55 kills by bosses but I’d like to see it damn near impossible to solo...thus making war even more of a team format.

It’s easy because we can plan for every path fight by fight.

Things will change when defenders are hidden again.
  • Options
    StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    Has this guy seen a doctor lately? 5 shards are sooooooo easy to get these days. I mean...they're in the f****** calendar. 100% free. I have over 20,000 shards in my stash, & I've never spent a dime on the game. Not a dime. This guy is obviously just spamming
  • Options
    X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    JamiePud wrote: »
    My favorite part about this game? It definitely has to be spending countless hours, resources, and a lot of money to obtain 5* champs. Ranking them up to r4 and using them as an AW boss is the absolute best - especially if a 4/55 or 5/65 Blade exists in the game. It warms my soul watching him one shot our AW bosses. Might as well not even place a boss, smh.

If Kabam cannot understand that Blade is in fact overpowered, I’ve lost all hope in them. Send hate mail to me, I’d love to ignore everyone’s plea’s for not nerfing him. If you don’t think he should be, you’re fooling yourself. Don’t give me the, “he takes skill to master”. If you have one thumb and the ability to look at a screen- you can win with him.

On MARTIN LUTHER KING JR DAY?! Man get the hell out of here!
  • Options
    BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Trap wrote: »
    Closed this thread down it’s pointless and stupid

This discussion has been closed.