**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Send Help: Blade OP

13»

Comments

• Options
    Really pointless thread.they should nerf down all of the good and outsanding heroes,like aa,iceman,magic,hyperion,voodoo,gwenpool,etc.all of them should be on the same level,with just a little bit different abilities and utilities,so there is no need to create any counters.fantastic opportunity,to play a boring game,without variety.also,we really do not need target heroes,to play the game,grind,collect the resources.they should dumb this game down,to the level of tetris,or something like that.we grind too much and sometimes pay too much for a hero and they have to nerf it down.i do not have blade.yet.to get him,or any other good heroes,the reason to play this game.bravo,fantastic idea.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Best thing is for people to stop posting on the daily nerf threads. I realize I'm violating that principle but it's already at the top.
  • Options
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    JamiePud wrote: »
    My favorite part about this game? It definitely has to be spending countless hours, resources, and a lot of money to obtain 5* champs. Ranking them up to r4 and using them as an AW boss is the absolute best - especially if a 4/55 or 5/65 Blade exists in the game. It warms my soul watching him one shot our AW bosses. Might as well not even place a boss, smh.

If Kabam cannot understand that Blade is in fact overpowered, I’ve lost all hope in them. Send hate mail to me, I’d love to ignore everyone’s plea’s for not nerfing him. If you don’t think he should be, you’re fooling yourself. Don’t give me the, “he takes skill to master”. If you have one thumb and the ability to look at a screen- you can win with him.

@JamiePud so the rest of us who cant afford 5/5 MD and don't have a duped r4 5* Magik should just suffer and keep wasting resources trying to kill her as an AW boss? We are just supposed to accept that Magik should be the only AW boss ever and no one should counter that? Your statement is so completely off base that you probably shouldn't be allowed to post ever again. This game is about change. New champs are going to be introduced that blade cant counter. Iceman would be a great AW boss to counter blade. He's not science, dimensional being and can't bleed. No one feels sorry because you invested in Magik. I for one am super stoked i can take a AW boss down. Blade has immensely helped my progression in the game because hes a good champ. No where near over powered either. Take a box of tissues and go cry in a corner.

I don’t even have a 5* Magik. The only mystic I have on defense is a 5* r3 UC... I have no stake in MD at all...
  • Options
    Rektor wrote: »
    RIP mystic wars. Good riddance

I don’t even have a 5* Magik. The only mystic I have on defense is a 5* r3 UC... I have no stake in MD at all...
  • Options
    xNig wrote: »
    Moneygrab wrote: »
    @xNig guessing you don’t have blade either right? Must suck watching your md defence get tore up every war. Blade was a well needed champ in this game to handle mystic wars. Aw shouldn’t only be about mystic as defense. That’s not balance. It’s sad to see so many in the mcoc community be a bunch of whiny babies. Blade is here to stay so might as well adapt and move on.

Sigh. Read the nerf SL thread.
    rwhack wrote: »
    So you don't have blade and it upsets you correct? You say he takes no skill but I can tell you don't have him. AA was used to one shot the all powerful magik and people went nuts. Anyone that can bleed and be poisoned was easy to beat.

Your bosses getting one shot in AW has to do with your matchup and choice of boss as much as it does blade. Who did you choose as a boss?

I dont have a 5* Magik or a 4 or 5* Dorm. My MD is at 3/5...
  • Options
    I dont have a 5* Magik or a 4 or 5* Dorm. My MD is at 3/5...
  • Options
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    My favorite part about this game? It definitely has to be spending countless hours, resources, and a lot of money to obtain 5* champs. Ranking them up to r4 and using them as an AW boss is the absolute best - especially if a 4/55 or 5/65 Blade exists in the game. It warms my soul watching him one shot our AW bosses. Might as well not even place a boss, smh.

If Kabam cannot understand that Blade is in fact overpowered, I’ve lost all hope in them. Send hate mail to me, I’d love to ignore everyone’s plea’s for not nerfing him. If you don’t think he should be, you’re fooling yourself. Don’t give me the, “he takes skill to master”. If you have one thumb and the ability to look at a screen- you can win with him.

@JamiePud so the rest of us who cant afford 5/5 MD and don't have a duped r4 5* Magik should just suffer and keep wasting resources trying to kill her as an AW boss? We are just supposed to accept that Magik should be the only AW boss ever and no one should counter that? Your statement is so completely off base that you probably shouldn't be allowed to post ever again. This game is about change. New champs are going to be introduced that blade cant counter. Iceman would be a great AW boss to counter blade. He's not science, dimensional being and can't bleed. No one feels sorry because you invested in Magik. I for one am super stoked i can take a AW boss down. Blade has immensely helped my progression in the game because hes a good champ. No where near over powered either. Take a box of tissues and go cry in a corner.

I dont have a 5* Magik or a 4 or 5* Dorm. My MD is at 3/5... Nice that you are so willing to silence me on offering up my point of view. You're so bothered by one post that you can't allow a conversation.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Spam much?
  • Options
    Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    Has he called 911 yet?
  • Options
    Mhykke wrote: »

I have news for you....as the game progresses, they’re probably going to be adding more and more counters for mystic defenders in war.

Sorry your days of placing defense and laughing at the number of kills the AI is getting for you are numbered. Apparently you believe your “countless hours, resources, and money” should never be matched by someone else spending countless hours, resources, and money.

(And I say this as the owner of a five star magik, dorm, and Mordo)

I dont have a 5* Magik or a 4 or 5* Dorm or a 5* Mordo. My MD is at 3/5... I only have an r3 5* UC.
  • Options
    AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    Mhykke wrote: »

I have news for you....as the game progresses, they’re probably going to be adding more and more counters for mystic defenders in war.

Sorry your days of placing defense and laughing at the number of kills the AI is getting for you are numbered. Apparently you believe your “countless hours, resources, and money” should never be matched by someone else spending countless hours, resources, and money.

(And I say this as the owner of a five star magik, dorm, and Mordo)

I dont have a 5* Magik or a 4 or 5* Dorm or a 5* Mordo. My MD is at 3/5... I only have an r3 5* UC.

We get it, you posted that several times already.
  • Options
    BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    SEND ADMIN THIS NEEDS TO BE CLOSED
  • Options
    Closing this down as it is no longer giving constructive feedback

Review the forum rules located here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/54/forum-rules-please-read-prior-to-posting

6- Make sure your posts are constructive. They need to add to the discussion and be made in the correct forum, or added to the correct thread. Redundant posts will either be moved, merged, closed, or deleted based upon our discretion. Complaints such as those about character releases or in-game deals without constructive discussion will be removed. 'I hate this character, why didn't you release X character instead' or 'this deal sucks' are two examples of what will not be allowed. We all have our favourite characters within the Marvel Universe, and we all have different opinions on what we feel is a good use of our money. 'I'd really like to see MCOC release X character', 'I wish we could get an in-game deal on XYZ' or 'I wish there was a $5 deal as well as a $10 deal' are examples of conversation that WOULD be welcome.

This discussion has been closed.