**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

game going down....

13»

Comments

• KUROKURO Posts: 104
    I agree. Kinda annoying. Btw I just submitted two tickets to kabam support team. One of two, was a same problem as yours
    01ikz2xv4phk.png
  • Jaguaraci_SilvaJaguaraci_Silva Posts: 151
    Since yesterday I have observed that juggernaut in all sections of the AQ path 1 is freezing the game. It's impossível to play because I cannot move and my block don't run well on time. The lag is worst when I am fighting against him.
  • Erikfive_0Erikfive_0 Posts: 122
    Still no response from a moderator?
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit
  • Gladiator09Gladiator09 Posts: 287 ★★
    Erikfive_0 wrote: »

They love replying with - “we are looking into it”.
    After this they disappear from the thread. It has happened to so many other threads..lol
    Still waiting on a reply on this and am still getting nowhere with my correspondence with the support staff. @Kabam Zibiit please help.
  • Getting in is even worse than not getting in atm... the lag in the last few days is at almost unplayable levels... their lack of response coupled with their unwillingness to take responsibility for this is getting annoying... if I was a paying player; I wouldn’t be threatening to spend less - I’d be reporting them to the App Store for a refund on everything I’d spent in game...

Still waiting on an update. Kabam support has quit responding to my messages now too. @Kabam Zibiit please help me with this matter.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    Been having some connection issues here and there today to as well, I know it's not me since I have full bars
    This thread has nothing to do with connection issues from today. This is for the issues that were on January 13th from approximately 3:15 pm to 4:30 pm.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    This thread has nothing to do with connection issues from today. This is for the issues that were on January 13th from approximately 3:15 pm to 4:30 pm.

So ? I was having some then to and now having some again today. Connection issues and the game going down always seem to happen sometimes it's happens more than others.
    Don’t want to let this thread die in case someone else was effected.
    Well support just closed my case because even though nothing was resolved they have “provided all available information”. @Kabam Miike please help me with this.
    edited January 2018
    Well support just closed my case because even though nothing was resolved they have “provided all available information”. @Kabam Miike please help me with this.

Mate, all he mods can do is tell you to contact support. They cant fix anything like this for you im afraid

What did the final reply say, and what are you claiming happened that you wanted them to fix for you?

The final response was there were no connectivity issues on Jan 13, even though they have already acknowledged the issues in this forum thread. Then they closed the support ticket. I’m hoping they can do something about my legend run. I worked hard to get myself in to a position to be able to make a run worth while and the connection issues ruined that.
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★

Mate, all he mods can do is tell you to contact support. They cant fix anything like this for you im afraid

What did the final reply say, and what are you claiming happened that you wanted them to fix for you?

The final response was there were no connectivity issues on Jan 13, even though they have already acknowledged the issues in this forum thread. Then they closed the support ticket. I’m hoping they can do something about my legend run. I worked hard to get myself in to a position to be able to make a run worth while and the connection issues ruined that.

For the record they didn't "acknowledge" anything. Mike said sorry for the inconvenience and that they will look it to it. And that's it.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    I did see connection oddities on Saturday and Sunday, and less frequently on Monday. I can confirm it was not my internet connection for many of those times. Not sure what it was, but it was apparently not affecting my alliance members consistently at the same moments in time. On Sunday, something else wonky happened where my controls on my iPad seemed to get much more twitchy than normal, and sometimes my champions did odd things when I did not think I sent that particular input. Something "feels" off since Saturday, but in ways difficult to find the common denominator for. When my iPad was wonky, my iPhone X was fine. When I had connectivity issues, sometimes switching from wired internet to LTE fixed it, and sometimes switching from LTE back to wired (wifi) internet fixed it. Sometimes I got connectivity errors from both at the same time from both platforms I play on.

I always get the occasional connection error, but they seem to have increased in frequency dramatically in the last two weeks or so. I haven't had a chance to troubleshoot beyond testing different network paths to the game.
This discussion has been closed.