**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who to rank?

Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
Joining the ranking forums, looking for a few opinions.

I currently have Blade, SL, and Hyperion as r4 5*

I have finished act 5, but have not r5 anyone yet.

I have a tech r4 rank up gem.

Duped 5* I have Hawkeye, Ultron, Magik, Juggs, OG Spidey, SIM, AV, Venompool, among a few others.

Unduped 5* I have ultron, x23, NC, King Groot, Captain Marvel, and several others.

I have a cosmic awakening and a mutant awakening.

I will be doing LoL easy path soon for more t2a.

My limiting resource is gold, but I also don't have the skill t4cc to r5 blade at this moment.

What kind of order should I rank/level? I understand the "whoever you'll use" argument, but I am genuinely stuck.

Comments

• Options
    BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Magik or X-23..? Might be nice to save the RU gem for Stark. The mutant AG for Ice or AA, though Iceman isn't great for LOL it doesn't seem; his attack is relatively low. I wouldn't awaken who you have unless you're dying to run KG in Map 6 lol. Also, I'm very jealous, outside of my top two I got featured, my 5's are trash.
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    @BuckeyeKP Im torn with the rank up gem because 1. How long will it take to get stark? and 2. I will need some immune at some point to run LoL.

Right now I am saving to rank blade to r5 when I get the t4cc, but not sure if I should rank others while I'm waiting. I'm even going as far as thinking if I run LoL with blade at r4, I could get the t4cc from completing it.
  • Options
    BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    LOL on #1, who knows... #2. didn't know that, but KG's regen will keep you in most long fights. Doesn't hurt to wait a while I guess