Options

Timed fights

Why does the timer start to count down before the fight even starts. Not that those 3 seconds would make much of a difference most the time. It's just ood

Comments

• Options
    Jrendon13Jrendon13 Posts: 42
    I don’t think it count s to the actual fight. That meter is just more like telling you to hurry up and pick a champ so someone else can fight.
  • Options
    I'm taking about in AQ and AW, the timer starts at 3 minutes and starts counting down before you can actually start fighting
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    It also continues during Special 3 clip, which definitely takes time away from fighting.
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    If you are taking 3 minutes to bring down a champ in aw/AQ , them you probably need better champs.

The only time that timer ran out on me was when I paused the game and forgot.
  • Options
    I haven't had the timer expire on me, maybe on the later days of map 5 against dormmamu but i can't remember and I just find it odd is all. I've had some nice luck in the champ department so i have very solid champs for a wide variety of content. Just need some better 5* though as blade is lonely all the way up the top, especially with 6* being released soonish