**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Getting Four Star from Premium Hero Crystal

Well I've been playing this game for the Past 1 Year. I've hardly got 1 Four Star and 3 to 4 Three Star.
Anyone having the Same Problem?

Comments

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,980 ★★★★★
    I just opened about 22 PHCs. Was hoping to get lots of 2*s Tech duplicates for class isos to rank the 2* new Spider-Man.

Guess what.

Only one 2* Tech duplicate.
    :s

• Options
    GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    Srini003 wrote: »
    Well I've been playing this game for the Past 1 Year. I've hardly got 1 Four Star and 3 to 4 Three Star.
    I get a 3* every...week by opening 20 PHCs
  • Options
    SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    I just got Psylock from a PHC a couple days ago. So, they're in there.
  • Options
    CyberstormCyberstorm Posts: 12
    I get 4* approx every 40-60 PHCs
  • Options
    Jac094Jac094 Posts: 198
    It's not a problem, it's normality
  • Options
    OZSMASHU_YTOZSMASHU_YT Posts: 137
    No I got a four starts on my first premium crystal. And I was about level 8. Then I got another one. Now I have three 4* and about 20 something 3*
  • Options
    OZSMASHU_YTOZSMASHU_YT Posts: 137
    star*
  • Options
    WhoKnowsITWhoKnowsIT Posts: 87
    Cyberstorm wrote: »
    I get 4* approx every 40-60 PHCs

I open about 30-40 premiums a week and i must be even happy if there are a few 3* between them..

Once in a while it's a crappy 4* but atleast it's a 4* but thats only once every 2 months i guess so thats about

240-320 Premiums...

Which is pretty annoying for a high end player like me.
  • Options
    KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    Well the description already states rare chance of 3and4 star so ya...
  • Options
    Oesername123Oesername123 Posts: 253 ★★★
    How often do you play? How often do you open crystals?

I open up around roughly 100 phc shards a month and I get 1-2 4* usually.
  • Options
    DarkDark Posts: 60
    Playing from six months and recently pulled my 14th 4* Star champ from PHC
  • Options
    adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    Played for 18 months got 7 4 stars from premiums. I got one on my first day and 3 by the end of my first 2 months. My friend got 2 in their first few weeks. Complete luck (I guess I'm lucky). Never seem to get the ones I want though
  • Options
    SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    it's a hard feat. pulled two. A red hulk, and rogue.
  • Options
    CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    It's not a problem, it's how the game works. Shards have made 4 stars pretty common already. The last thing we need is higher drop rates across the board. Save your units for a couple 4 star crystals. A 2.5k offer pops up sometimes when you pull a 3 star. Other than that, don't waste your units. It's as smart as a guy spending all of his paycheck on lottery tickets, hoping he'll be rich enough to by a mansion someday. Other than that, just work for shards and don't complain about "bad luck" on the forums. Work like the rest of us. @Josh2Play is a perfect example of what you should do to get a roster going. Check him out.
  • Options
    Josh2PlayJosh2Play Posts: 115
    getting 3-4 3 stars in 1 year really just makes it look like you don't play this game much, then again, i wouldn't rely on opening Premium Hero Crystals to add 4* to my roster, i would advise to look what can you do to get 4 star shards, that would be a good start, either by doing war or whatever.
  • Options
    djmindblazerdjmindblazer Posts: 76
    7 month 0 4* from premium or even from featured crystal only way to get 4* for me at last is to grind on arena or just open4* crystal which drops all type of garbage allways playing since begining more than 2 year cant get wolverine lol
  • Options
    NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    6 weeks in this game.
    1. Storm
    2. Hawkeye
    3. Howard
    4. Iron Patriot :s
    5. Capt. America
    6. Howard (again)
    7. Carnage :s
    8. Luke Cage :s
    9. Thor
  • Options
    SpiritSpirit Posts: 222
    edited July 2017
    3 months in the game-
    Crossbones :smiley:
    Cyclops 90 :neutral:
    Venom :confused:

But none from PHC. I'd say u are better off joining an alliance that gets SA every week to have a chance at 4 star almost every month. PHC is nothing but a source of iso for me since the duping of 2 stars gets me quite some amount of it.

Oh and btw, I dont believe you are sayin the truth. I have played like 9 months less than u but still have managed to get like 34 3 stars. Plus I dont play this game always and I am not really committed enough to spend a dime on this game so yea, u are certainly not tellin the truth.
  • Options
    champz44champz44 Posts: 49
    Well i never receive 4* characters from this crystal before. The most is 3* characters and 2* guys almost everyday.
  • Options
    DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    The best way to get 4 stars from a PHC is to open your wallet to kabam :wink:
  • Options
    GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    8 months:
    1. Cyclops Blue Team(PHC)
    2. Doctor Strange
    3. Moon Knight
    4. Hulk
    5. Marvel Now Magneto
    6. Jugg
    7. Voodoo
    8. Agent Venom
    9. Quake(duped)
    10. Crossbones
    11. Colossus
    12. OG Black Panther
    13. Spider friggin Gwen

5* Iron Patriot
    My progress is way too slow :'(:s
  • Options
    Cool
  • Options
    3 Star Black window
  • Options
    KyrieRedKyrieRed Posts: 287 ★★
    I opened 100 phc no 4*
  • Options
    chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited January 2018
    Srini003 wrote: »

How many PHCs have you opened? That is an important detail to know before I could judge if you have been unlucky or not. It is roughly 1 every 100 or so but you can go hundreds without one... and then get 2 within a week (that is what happened to me... but it seems to even out over time t about 1 in 100).
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,153 ★★★
    I pulled Ice Man awhile back as a 4* and a couple of other champs..the odds seems to have gotten better over the past few months
  • Options
    RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    My son pulled a WW2 Cap from his very first phc. I get a 3* about every 7-10 phc's and usually a 4* about every 25-30, though theres been times where ive gone both greater and lesser amounts of crystals between 4*s. On 3 occasions, ive gotten 2 4*s in the same group of 10 phc shard crystals. However, once I opened up 50 phc shard crystal and got no 4*s and only 1 3*. So it seems sometimes are better than others.