Options

Why didn’t Ghost Rider and Dormammu fire immune???

Apparently they’re on fire all the time

Comments

• Options
    xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Just like how Electro is not shock immune.
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    It would unbalance them if they had more added to them stop asking.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,769 ★★★★★
    Your Logic doesn't apply in the universe this game takes place on
  • Options
    VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    I don't think they're "fire immune" b/c MCoC doesn't have fire as a damage type or debuff, so there wouldn't be a point at this time to add immunity to something not in the game.
  • Options
    axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Voluntaris wrote: »
    I don't think they're "fire immune" b/c MCoC doesn't have fire as a damage type or debuff, so there wouldn't be a point at this time to add immunity to something not in the game.

fire = incinerate. thus, he's asking why there are no incinerate immune champs. never thought this would have to be pointed out but then here we are.
  • Options
    DAVIDTHDAVIDTH Posts: 224
    Incinerate is to burn something to ash, what burns things? Extreme heat does (aka fire). They aren't incinerating champions with a stove or hot plate
    Voluntaris wrote: »

• Options
    XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    I put a conversation up about this exact same thing and I get reported for spam....
    Well here's the answer I got....
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,769 ★★★★★
    I put a conversation up about this exact same thing and I get reported for spam....
    Well here's the answer I got....

That's because there were multiple threads about this already. At least 30 of them.