Options

Who was the toughest to fight in Micheal B. Jordan's challange?

MasterTroller42MasterTroller42 Posts: 624 ★★
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
I think Iron man is hard af. no stun and regens a lot. Used gully on him. who was the hardest for u?

Who was the toughest to fight in Micheal B. Jordan's challange? 121 votes

War Machine
12%
Vdh2008BigPoppaCBONETonyStarkZane22DeadJoe543Anonymous346Anis123tunisieJoeswimmerAlex87BobomanPickleinmypantsBullitt2086ljainD5Mrmarvel123MattScott 15 votes
Black Widow
8%
cradlemanHotCarlosSpideyAlphaKratosYoMovesDTMelodicMetalBendersBountyNewtothegame1TimmeloeLuchiiXeneize 10 votes
Falcon
7%
Shrimkinssfu_koraxJay_IberoCapWW2dangerbluNorthwestbrosefDarkrider05Qulcks1lverGamerT 9 votes
OP Black Panther
4%
Tortoigsbb75BertybSpiritOfVengeancetaojay1Stagedear85 6 votes
CW Black Panther
28%
RotmgmoddyAlex_sc11SnakeEyes69Golden_GuardianSlux83Spity68SomeoneElseMidnightfoxAxeCopFireAdamdrt2006ScottryanadqqedfyvrHeroBoltsyBUZZdog3000Alpha07JulzTellthemIAMDmack976637SonOfGwynDOKTOROKTOPUS 34 votes
Iron Man
38%
DL864Neroa65ThatweirdguyDARKLOKIA_Noob_Is1Shynight00mum_m2ZENFrostyVossler77benshbAce_03Prophet920Mrbeast6000AmonthirOutsiderguaSomethingsomeHazerfaceGAM3RGUYTJ82 47 votes

Comments

• Options
    RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    CW Black Panther
    Even tho I didn't try the quest yet, I am PRETTY sure he'll give me the roughest time. I never liked fighting BPCW
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,787 ★★★★★
    Final BPCW.

This will cost me.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Blew a million 20% revives (had them saved anyway, and it was closer to 12) using 4/40 vision and got it done. The bleed through mechanic was really mean on top of block damage to the rest of my team.

Maybe 150 units (from arena) on heals before I realised that all I had to do was parry/combo until he got armour ups then try and intercept until I got nailed and hope I could knock enough damage off each time to make it worthwhile while trying to calculate whether I had enough revives to get it done.

Yep, I bought my way through but meh, first time I've got through one of these for completion.

Might go back and 100% the first 3 rounds if I get bored.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,921 Guardian
    phillgreen wrote: »
    Maybe 150 units (from arena) on heals before I realised that all I had to do was parry/combo until he got armour ups then try and intercept until I got nailed and hope I could knock enough damage off each time to make it worthwhile while trying to calculate whether I had enough revives to get it done.

I'm a decent interceptor against BPCW, but if you aren't then you should remember that time is on your side. When he has an armor stack you can't parry him, but you can simply evade him until it expires. Once it does you can parry him again. Slow fights take some of his advantages away, so you can be aggressive and intercept him a lot, or you can be less aggressive and try to keep your distance when he has armor, intercepting when it seems safe to do so, and just evading him when it doesn't seem safe to do so.

• Options
    NorthwestbrosefNorthwestbrosef Posts: 156
    Falcon
    None were too difficult with the correct champs, but falcon gave me the toughest fight. I did my best to push to his sp2, but every time he got an sp1 each bullet did about 10% of my health.

I didn't look at the nodes beforehand, so I didn't bring guilly for iron man, that was an annoying fight with x23. Widow was slightly tough because of her dumb evade, which for some reason still activates after 50 hit combo with gwenpool...

War machine was by far the easiest, Voodoo slays him. BPCW was the 2nd easiest, just don't parry or block. Intercept if possible, but mostly attack into his block until he gets a power bar, then evade his special. Star Lord took him down quick.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    @DNA3000
    Since I can't brute force through with my 4/40 team, intercepting is something I really need to be working on as it is normally the reason why I fail at the higher end content.
  • Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Black Widow
    @DNA3000 The problem with that is his node, which causes strong bleed damage every time you block him. If you're not packing a good bleed immune, even parrying him will take you out in the end.

The best options against this BPCW seem to be Ultron, Ghost Rider, or just playing Starlord and beating on his block until he specials or heavies. You honestly don't even have to intercept-he'll throw heavies much more often than a normal champ.
  • Options
    godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    who was best against ironman ? ive done it once already for the hardest path would it be better to use sw or magik or out damage him wit SL or Hyperion ?
    ive got sw 5/50 sig 99 and magik rank 3 unduped 5*
  • Options
    AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    Loading screens
  • Options
    Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 ★★
    I didn't really see much of a challenge and actually enjoyed this quest. After going through Act 5.3, BPCW is easy now. War machine can be a pain, but Magik can knock him down with an SP3. So long as you don't sleep on Ironman he isn't hard. I found web slinger way more challenging.
  • Options
    DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
    Rotmgmoddy wrote: »
    Even tho I didn't try the quest yet, I am PRETTY sure he'll give me the roughest time. I never liked fighting BPCW

Frankly speaking he was the easiest of them all nothing much to worry about him , and that slashed bleed was a joke .
  • Options
    DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
    All the fights are moderate you just need to play carefully and you might even complete it without loosing a champ
  • Options
    silverseraphsilverseraph Posts: 133
    edited January 2018
    Save up your units, this is another money grab, The boss character if he clips you at all will one shot you probably 99% of the time if you only bring 4/40s. Be ready with those units and credit card numbers. Expect nothing less. Make sure your phones charged, mine died and i got ko'd automatically from full health and at my level thats a huge deal.
    Ive had to back out of 4 or 5 different events this week because block,parry,Intercepting and dexterity are all working differently as well/may be broken. If anyone else is experiencing those bugs please report them, we don't deserve this.
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Iron Man
    I used backdrafting on both Iron Man and BPCW, you can power through BPCW with anyone, but you gotta have a hard hitting champion to off set his regen when it's active. it's 4 hit combo, back off, 3 lights and double medium to finish off the combo. wait for the l1 rinse and repeat
  • Options
    WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    phillgreen wrote: »
    Final BPCW.

This will cost me.

He inflicts bleed whenever hes hitting you while youre blocking! Whats awesome is that I never block against him (just in case I parry him by mistake) so that node didn't cause any issues for me!
    I also used Voodoo, sp1 when BPCW is stacking armour and watch him melt!!! clean fight!!
    I suggest you go straight to BPCW in chapter 4 to practice against him using different attackers!! Don't destroy your team/inventory/units trying to explore it the first time and come short on the last boss fight!!
    Best of luck!!!

• Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Falcon
    Nobody was actually hard but falcon probably did the most damage to my champs simply from chip damage from his sp1.

I was thinking CWPB would give me issues but I beat him with HE in 1 fight and I went into the fight with only 900 HP so... Not hard.
  • Options
    Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 ★★
    Save up your units, this is another money grab, The boss character if he clips you at all will one shot you probably 99% of the time if you only bring 4/40s. Be ready with those units and credit card numbers. Expect nothing less. Make sure your phones charged, mine died and i got ko'd automatically from full health and at my level thats a huge deal.
    Ive had to back out of 4 or 5 different events this week because block,parry,Intercepting and dexterity are all working differently as well/may be broken. If anyone else is experiencing those bugs please report them, we don't deserve this.

No offense, but you cannot say this is a money grab if you're expecting to walk through this content with 4 star 4/40 champs. Not saying it cannot be done, but it will be challenging. The featured items in the store are a money grab. Not experiencing any of the bugs you are reporting.

Take one path at a time to BPCW. If you get KO'd, start over again.
  • Options
    ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Iron Man
    IM was the only headache for me. 4* AA one shotted BPCW
  • Options
    SolonSolon Posts: 3
    This is the usual CoC rubbish. Easy previous rounds and the final near impossible without spending a lot of money if you're like me with normal 4/40 4* champs. If the prices of the things were 10%of what they are it wouldn't be too bad. There bonus pack to help with this quest is near 100 pounds! Joke...
  • Options
    SolonSolon Posts: 3
    Lunchbox45 wrote: »

No offense, but you cannot say this is a money grab if you're expecting to walk through this content with 4 star 4/40 champs. Not saying it cannot be done, but it will be challenging. The featured items in the store are a money grab. Not experiencing any of the bugs you are reporting.

Take one path at a time to BPCW. If you get KO'd, start over again.

Yep, but unless you are in a big alliance get past 4/40 4* is also near impossible. Normal sized alliance's don't get 4* catalysts to be able to progress characters further. There is nothing in between where you have the chance to get some now and again.
  • Options
    Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    CW Black Panther
    I've found BW hard at first until i thought of bringing AA in the quest lol. i mean, i was about to kill her with an X-23, she evaded and INSTANTLY used the SP2.

other thing is that 3% chance to evade my a**

i think the hardest one was BPCW, the only fight i found hard in the quest aside BW. the quest was easy overall.
  • Options
    AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Iron Man
    Iron Man was just a long fight, that's about it.
  • Options
    War Machine
    Just cuz I don't have Dr. Voodoo. Everything else is a piece of cake
  • Options
    Neroa65Neroa65 Posts: 302 ★★
    Iron Man
    Yep definitely Iron Man. Didn't have Guillotine so it was annoyingly long. But that's about it.
  • Options
    Neroa65Neroa65 Posts: 302 ★★
    edited January 2018
    Iron Man

Lol. This is in no way a money grab. Imo, this is a bi-monthly freebie. :D . It's so easy, with the right champs you practically blitz thru it.

If you played Coulson's, Ming Na's, Chloe's 1&2 all the way to Bautista's.. You'll feel real despair. From Web Slinger, Goldbloom's all the way to this one is a joke. Well a joke for top tier players at the very least.

The title is super cool tho'. "Wakandan Warrior" love the sound of that.
  • Options
    AgentDoom9AgentDoom9 Posts: 263 ★★
    Iron Man
    I soloed BPCW my first try with my x-23. Ironman was just plain long. Black Widow nuked my starlord with her super crits and evade.