**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Has anyone else notice the drop rates on crystals have plummeted?

Is it me or have the drop rates on all crystals are way low? I used to get an average of a 4* about every two weeks on premiums.Now, I haven't seen one in over 6 weeks.I'm lucky to even get a 3* now! The Arena crystals! LOL! No 4* punisher since game started and the last 60 crystals yielded me a whopping 15 units! Ridiculous! Solo crystals have always been bad! Getting xp bonus about 50% I keep a close observation on all my openings and have notice a severe drop in everything!

Comments

• RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    I agree on the arena crystals, but at the same time, for all I know it could just be my bad luck. I've recently been getting only 15 units every 20 crystals on average, as opposed to 30 units every 10 crystals previously.
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    Arena crystals no. During Voodoo arena i opened 55 and got 175 units but today during Venom I opened 8 and saved the rest and got 90 units. PHC different story.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    No changes that I've seen. They seem to come and go in waves. Sometimes I'll have good rolls. Sometimes it's 2* Mania. That's how they roll.
  • JSnookJSnook Posts: 219
    Unfortunately it goes I. Waves from what I've seen. It seems to rotate around my alliance. When some are hot others aren't.
  • FireatwillFireatwill Posts: 98
    I went about 300 crystals without a premium, got one finally, then opened 2 out of 2 crystals the next day. It's just a super low chance. Arena crystals seem as high as usual lately too. It'll come around.
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    It's been almost a year since I got a 4* from a phc.
  • Kamikaze68Kamikaze68 Posts: 14
    Acanthus wrote: »
    Kamikaze68 wrote: »
    I used to get an average of a 4* about every two weeks on premiums.

You're in no position to complain about crystal luck then, cause that's insanely lucky. I get a 4* from premiums once every 3-4 months at best

I usually accumulate about 25 Premiums a week from Arenas and events sometimes more like the GOTG events.
  • Slasherx44Slasherx44 Posts: 20

You're in no position to complain about crystal luck then, cause that's insanely lucky. I get a 4* from premiums once every 3-4 months at best

I usually accumulate about 25 Premiums a week from Arenas and events sometimes more like the GOTG events.

You would still be considered incredibly lucky. Most people pull one 4* every 100-150 PHC's. That being said when you get lucky is completely random. I once got two 4* champs when I opened 5 PHC's at one time. I've also gone 6+ months without a single 4* from a PHC.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I get 1 4* about every 150-200. Getting one biweekly is extremely lucky
  • SoulStalker25SoulStalker25 Posts: 22
    Nope I still get all 2*s from phc's :D
  • Kamikaze68Kamikaze68 Posts: 14
    The reason why i created this thread. I went a year where i was consistently getting at least 30-90 units per 10 Arena crystals. now i get nothing but gold.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I've opened 40 arena crystals and gotten all gold. I do think the unit percentage might have dropped but it could also just be bad luck
  • MonkeyDuece1MonkeyDuece1 Posts: 5
    The unit drop rate has not changed from day 1 of this game. I do not spend on this game anymore and am more than able to keep an average of 2000 units in my account. I do not buy crystals as the phc crystals are simply garbage. Featured hero drop rates are terrible but have always been that way. Currently running arenas to score 6-7 million in each basic arena for champs because I have not had a 4 star from a phc in over 4 months. The drop rates are less than 1% so do the math. With every new champ offered your chances decrease to pulling an actual great 4 star from a crystal or any kind. You will get garbage 99% of the time or a dupe of a garbage 4 star.
  • I frequently get units from arena crystals
  • MonasouMonasou Posts: 142
    I got 3-4 4* champions from PHCs in a year and a half. If you were getting one every 2 weeks before than you should feel very lucky.

I switched alliances 2 weeks ago and have since gotten 4* lady thor and yellowjacket from PHCs. Pray to RNGsus.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Arena crystals seem equally bad as always. That's freaking crazy getting biweekly 4* from PHC...I get probably 1 every 4 months and I open tons of those...never buy them though. You should consider yourself lucky if you used to get those drop rates.
  • devil_jeffdevil_jeff Posts: 36
    6 weeks isn't very long, I've not seen a 4* in PHC / GOTG crystal since months ago.. it's all 2* nowadays but of course you have the choice of spending 15000 units for 1 4* and 1 5*... that's absolutely unbelieveable
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 793 ★★★★
    i got my last 4* from prem in march, so please dont cry... :D
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463

I once got 5 4stars in a row from premiums and got 2 from premium on my first day. Haven't even got a 3 star since February. Either my luck has plumeted or it is a LOT harder to get them
  • WolfGuyWolfGuy Posts: 92
    What happened to "drop rates have to be posted because of law in China"?
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    Haven't noticed a decline in crystal drop rates, myself. The past two weeks I've rolled 4* from PHC, and nailed about 10 3* from em, as well.
  • Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    4* from premium every 2 weeks? If i find one every month and an half I double my average. I also do all events, arena milestones, but I've never found that many. Maybe your luck dried and you believe the odds decreased. Maybe they did, but being unlucky I didn't really notice
    Fel_95 wrote: »
    4* from premium every 2 weeks? If i find one every month and an half I double my average. I also do all events, arena milestones, but I've never found that many. Maybe your luck dried and you believe the odds decreased. Maybe they did, but being unlucky I didn't really notice

I didn't say 'every two weeks', I said the past two weeks.
  • Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    K1lltastic wrote: »

It wasnt addressed to you, else I would've quoted you. It was an answer to OP
    Fel_95 wrote: »
    K1lltastic wrote: »

It wasnt addressed to you, else I would've quoted you. It was an answer to OP

Didn't notice he'd said the two week thing too, d'oh! lol
  • HurricaneWarningHurricaneWarning Posts: 22
    I went nearly six months w/o a 4* from a PHC, but have pulled two in the past ten days. I am just hoping that the luck sticks around for a while. Antman and SIM were not exactly thrilling and hardly can be considered lucky. Lol
  • RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    Yeah, the drop rates after V12 had dropped like a stone in water
  • SubTypicalSubTypical Posts: 64
    Agreed. Thought they'd have to comply. But, Kabam.
    WolfGuy wrote: »
    What happened to "drop rates have to be posted because of law in China"?

This discussion has been closed.