**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6* release january 31

all about what people know about the update what characters are coming,character debufs,character improving,ect

Comments

• XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    87dtlxw8ns9c.png
  • Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 ★★
    I know im waiting for the next batch to release or featured... not opening mine yet
    I doubt many regen champs will ever become a 6* because of adrenaline.
  • I think they will do what they did with 5*s and release more 4* shards and slowley add more 6*s but will wait for a while before they add really strong characters to the crystal.
  • NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★
    Imo there's only 1 character worth getting out of that crystal
  • It will definetlley be hard to dupe a 6*
    It will definetlley be hard to dupe a 6*

That's not how it works, you could easily get a dupe in your first 2 6* crystals.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    _ASDF_ wrote: »
    Lol. There’s plenty of potential in that pool but most need a dupe. People waiting on. 6* god tier will be waiting 9 months to a year when the content matches the champs.

Not really missing out much then, cause any of those trash 6 stars won't even see any play if I pull them.
  • LoPresti wrote: »
    _ASDF_ wrote: »
    Lol. There’s plenty of potential in that pool but most need a dupe. People waiting on. 6* god tier will be waiting 9 months to a year when the content matches the champs.

Not really missing out much then, cause any of those trash 6 stars won't even see any play if I pull them.

well why wouldnt you use them they might suck nut they are still 6*s and you cant just throw them away
  • but not nut
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    What’s the point of popping these open if the resources required to rank them are still so scarce.
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    Omni wrote: »
    What’s the point of popping these open if the resources required to rank them are still so scarce.

Stop making sense
  • People are saying they have not seen a 6* captain America ww2 but the game ad lots of post say their is one