**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How far can I go?

Cloud99999Cloud99999 Posts: 43
edited January 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
I am level 45 and top champs are rank 4 level 40 rogue,angela,quake,classic cap,doc ock, and ghost rider. Ghost rider , dock ock, and cap are awakened sitting at around level 40. I have basic masteries unlocked such as parry,dexterity, no willpower. I am on chapter 4 of rttl and act 5 chp 1. I want to know how far I can go with this team. I also have 5 stars of rhino, beast, and loki.

Comments

• Options
    JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    you wont go much further without some rank 5 4* or r3 and higher 5*
  • Options
    Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 ★★
    As far as your skill will take you. You have solid champs, though you will need to be ready for 5.2.
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    5.1, maybe 5.2 if your REALLY good and have a decent stash
  • Options
    silverseraphsilverseraph Posts: 133
    you probably need to get power control and higher health pools to not have to farm or spend like most do, I have heard it is ideal to bring 1200-1500 units to Act 5 /becoming uncollected without too much probs. I am hoping for a rank 5 or 2 or better regen champs before i become uncollected.Most 4/40s become expensive to use lately ,especially on Lagdroid and with all the changes to the AI recovery speed and intercept issues and other performance problems that are supposedly being worked on. I was beginning to think it was just me that needed to adapt like they told us in 12.0 haha but the top players are having major problems with these things as well,it is well documented.