**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is the ”Strongest team” rating working as intended?

Hi guys, need some wisedom from the community. As far as I understand it, the calculations for “strongest team” ignores masteries and boosts but should count synergies and rank/level. You use your champs in a quest and Kabam notices, right?

Recently I got my second and third 5* at rank 4, 1 of them an unduped Hulk, and my rating went up to 30 072.
At this point he was only at rank 48.
A few days later he reached level 55, but despite days of questing with the top team my rating stayed the same.
Then I duped him; but no change.
Then I took him up to signature level 55, but the rating wasn’t affected.

Since then I have quested with a bunch of different synergy teams than the one that seems to give the highest rating, just in case, but my rating is still 30 072.

Am I missing something here?

Comments

• Options
    godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    i don't understand this either is it the total of attack of strongest champs or the top 3 I have a great roster and my fellow officer has a higher rating despite me having more r5 4star and rank3 5 star champs.
  • Options
    AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    I don't think kabam themselves know how it works
  • Options
    heruheru511heruheru511 Posts: 164 ★★
    Try to enter any quest with a team of 5 of your top champs. That change my strongest team, i did this every time i rank up someone to 4/55.
  • Options
    PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    My understanding is that it's the strongest team you've run in story mode, so you need to pack your 5 best champs into one team and run them through any story path. You'll then see your rating change, though it takes an hour or so.

If you upgrade one of those champs, you'll need to run through a story path again, that's why your rating didn't change when you upgraded your champ.
  • Options
    GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    The leaderboard records the strongest team you've entered a quest with. It doesn't calculate the strongest team from your champs. Just enter a quest with your top 5 with synergies (you don't have to complete a quest. Just entering a quest should record the team rating) and check the lb. Most of the time it updates immediately
  • Options
    godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    ok so when I rank my duped 5star ultron to rank3 with maxed sw and bw 4* and hulk and iceman it should increase quite a bit B)
  • Options
    ShangattayShangattay Posts: 50
    Thanks for the replies! I’ve entered a lot of event quests with my top 5 during these last weeks, but maybe not a story quest. I’ll try that, palanthrax.
  • Options
    HamedSOHamedSO Posts: 139
    Have been playing this game for 4 yrs and can say till now there is no evidence or prove method on how Kabam calculate strongest team, I reckon they don't want us to know how. It's a little bit confusing cause when you rank up some champions to high ranks like 4/55 or 5/65 it doesn't reflect! And the number will remain the same!

But I have noticed several times that synergies improve strongest team. Also your top 5 champions with PI. I'm sure its based on the PI of the top 5 champions. Not prestige or any other thing. Just PI!