**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* Karnak

AgentTealAgentTeal Posts: 23
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
I just pulled a Karnak from the 5* crystal, he is my 5 star. Any opinions about him? I’ve heard people said he’s great and people say no. So what do you think and why?

Thank you!

Comments

• colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    garbage, sorry fam. He's only good for his critical rate.
  • Ashesudeeni1Ashesudeeni1 Posts: 49
    he's trash
  • Monkey17288Monkey17288 Posts: 99
    He's good for medusa synergy. He's not awesome but he's better than rhino/shehulk/spider gwen /ect. Probably in the meh tier.
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    He's good for medusa synergy. He's not awesome but he's better than rhino/shehulk/spider gwen /ect. Probably in the meh tier.

rhino has meh damage, but the other 2 i completely hate.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Karnak himself isnt a terrible champion. Most negative responses are because everything he can do, there are other that can do it better. Ive heard of people who tear up war with him, but eventually move on to someone else
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    AgentTeal wrote: »
    I just pulled a Karnak from the 5* crystal, he is my 5 star. Any opinions about him? I’ve heard people said he’s great and people say no. So what do you think and why?

Thank you!

He's middle of the pack when it comes to skill champs. If you have a Blade, Gwenpool, Crossbones, Elektra or Black Widow (if duped) I would focus on them first.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    My opinion is that he's average -- not bad, not great. Squarely in the middle.

If you run your masteries for maximum Crit Damage and you get really comfortable with his moveset so you can maintain long combos, this character can be absolutely punishing.

Plus: True Strike really is handy against Evade, and he eliminates Class Advantage over time.

But: No Regeneration. No Power Lock/Power Drain/Power Control. Damage doesn't scale, and no Armor Break.

I have him as a 4- and 5-star. I play him sometimes. He's not the worst champion in the game, by far.

But his ceiling is what it is...there just are probably 45-55 characters who are simply better.
  • ESF wrote: »
    My opinion is that he's average -- not bad, not great. Squarely in the middle.

If you run your masteries for maximum Crit Damage and you get really comfortable with his moveset so you can maintain long combos, this character can be absolutely punishing.

Plus: True Strike really is handy against Evade, and he eliminates Class Advantage over time.

But: No Regeneration. No Power Lock/Power Drain/Power Control. Damage doesn't scale, and no Armor Break.

I have him as a 4- and 5-star. I play him sometimes. He's not the worst champion in the game, by far.

But his ceiling is what it is...there just are probably 45-55 characters who are simply better.

I feel like he should do armor break and some power lock.