**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Arena: Tips, Tricks, and Where to Start!

Hey all. So I decided to make this thread because I am interested in getting into Arena Grinding. I’m mainly just interesting in getting milestone rewards consistently, as well as some 4* and 5* shards in the process. I’m trying out the 4* Basic Arena for the first time just to see how many points I can put up. As of right now I only have three teams (I know, it’s pitiful). So far I’ve only managed to put up 1.1M in the Vulture Arena. I think at this rate I should be able to just barely make all milestones. Anyways, I would very much appreciate it if you could share any tips or tricks you may have to put up bigger numbers. Also, where should my resources be going into for arena? Which arena should I be focusing on the most? That’s about it. Thanks in advance!

Captain

Comments

• AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    Learn how to build and maintain a infinite streak(if you don't know it already).I don't think there is anything else to it
    xjms8sqzbqsj.jpg
    This is one way of doing it.

• Captain_2goodCaptain_2good Posts: 145
    Update: I just hit all milestones. Still using three teams.
  • How did you hit all the milestones with just three teams?
  • Captain_2goodCaptain_2good Posts: 145
    How did you hit all the milestones with just three teams?

Just got on infinite streak and did runs whenever I could. By the end I actually got 2M Points. No units or boosts used.