**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who to awaken?

Bebop_DavidsonBebop_Davidson Posts: 5
edited January 2018 in General Discussion

Who to awaken? 77 votes

Gwenpool
31%
Elijah1929Erza_ScarletJank39Danicb94GreatScottNeroAugi9332bm3eppswhaler213cjs8000Darkrider05Stark78AlfaSpiderCoolsDrewbe14KamalaWantsToPlayTooMosephusshchong2DreadnoughtLittleYinYinAgentDoom9 24 votes
Hulk
28%
BigMoAlfa_PigeonWilljackson16Spity68Fireballs5Mrbeast6000Superman69GAM3RGUYBarnes1BUZZdog3000JulzDmack976637TheBroookCodornas3ul3rTurbulentUrFaceEaglehero2xananabananaElitehunterNext2Hell 22 votes
Ghost rider
33%
Whododo872NinjAlandangerbluvg2782Dexman1349YotzTonyStarkVision_41Zane22GAM3RGUYZzyzxGuyRavenrob_33MixkebabMasterTroller42TellthemIAMSlappapowMr_mc_person34HzoriJeepettiBahamut 26 votes
Hawkeye
1%
KingCrooks 1 vote
Punisher 2099
5%
furymachine84SpiritOfVengeanceBobomanJowardaddy 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    Gwenpool
    Gwenpool
  • Options
    Gwenpool
    If it's a generic I wouldn't waste it on any of them, however, Gwenpool is probably the one who benefits the most.
  • Options
    MixkebabMixkebab Posts: 82
    Ghost rider
    Gwenpool is a very offensive champ. Her sig is just a safety net. Ghost Rider's sig, on the other hand, is essential to extend the duration of his other judgments. You don't even need to put that many stones on it, as long as he has the sig ability he becomes really good. In my eye, Ghost Rider benefits the best.
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Ghost rider
    DO NOT use it on Gwenpool. It only provides damage protection against special attacks (good against SP3s).

Hulk needs his to gain insane damage output, but it's dependent on how much damage you take (he hits harder with lower health). A Science awakening gem would be worth it for him, but not worth a generic.

Ghost Rider needs his sig ability to be awesome. God Tier, worth it.

Hawkeye's sig is helpful, but not groundbreaking. Not worth an awakening gem.

Punisher is arena fodder. Don't bother with him.
  • Options
    sbdjdksbdjdk Posts: 178
    Ghost rider
    Seems like this is a generic and if it is I'd save it as there are many other options who would benefit more from an awakening (depending on who you already have). Otherwise Ghost Rider is the best choice if you can play with him well.
  • Options
    AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    ITT: Atleast two guys who don't know that Gwenpool's sig provides ability accuracy reduction
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Ghost rider
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    DO NOT use it on Gwenpool. It only provides damage protection against special attacks (good against SP3s).

Hulk needs his to gain insane damage output, but it's dependent on how much damage you take (he hits harder with lower health). A Science awakening gem would be worth it for him, but not worth a generic.

Ghost Rider needs his sig ability to be awesome. God Tier, worth it.

Hawkeye's sig is helpful, but not groundbreaking. Not worth an awakening gem.

Punisher is arena fodder. Don't bother with him.

GPs Sig also reduces her opponents ability accuracy. That’s far from useless. Though I agree that she doesn’t need it
  • Options
    Yes it’s a generic awakening. GP and Hulk are the highest at 5/5 if that makes a dif
    Thanks so far guys!! Really helpful!
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Ghost rider
    Yes, her sig reduces sig ability, but it's reduced at 2% per hit in the current hit streak. Unless you're routinely running fights to 40+ hit streaks, it is in fact, useless.

BTW, she's my #1 champ and has been for a long time.
  • Options
    BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Punisher 2099
    Memes
  • Options
    YotzYotz Posts: 117
    Ghost rider
    Hulk is overrated. Gwenpool and ghost rider both have great prestige, so you can't get it wrong. Ghost rider will get you through AQ (every day use), gwenpool will get yoy through missions. Gwenpool is a bit more fun, ghost rider is overall better. I would put it into ghost rider so your AQ gets much easier.
  • Options
    Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Ghost rider
    GR if any of those options, though I wouldn’t personally use a generic on him. Unless you have a boatload of stones to pump into hulk, that is. In that case, I would go hulk. But, if no stones, GR needs no sig levels, he just needs it to exist for extending judgements
  • Options
    Pokemaster66Pokemaster66 Posts: 45
    Gwenpool
    Gwenpool is a strong champ with bleed stun and all the other stuff
  • Options
    ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Ghost rider
    GR. You'll use him more frequently, and he can be used in any situation.

He is an all around better champ than GP.

Don't get me wrong, I love GP, but she has no where near the utility and use GR has.

The fury judgment can be used in different ways too... setting up a longer heal... making the bleed more powerful... making specials more powerful... etc.

Plus, having an extra judgment is a nice addition and changes how GR is played.