**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AI Evades Mordo's beam

I am using oftenly Mordo on offence, and in quests it happens that enemy evades his 1st Special when dashing back.
Result - i've lost power, enemy didn't get any damage or debuff.
It happens the same as with Dexterity Mastery, but no message appears.
I noticed this may happen with any champion.
I repeat, it happens also in Quest, where enemies don't have any Masteries, specific Buffs and abilities.

E.G. Today Winter Soldier evaded :-)

Comments

• Options
    still no answer? i've got the same bug after update.
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    @Kabam Wolf please help
  • Options
    Titan_A97Titan_A97 Posts: 179
    Not a bug.

The AI has an in-built modified Dexterity mastery that allows them to evade both your special attacks and basic attacks without gaining a precision/crit rate buff.

They don't normally use this ability, even though they have this by default, but it is worthy to note that straight off the bat from Act 1, Quest 1, Fight 1, the AI already has this ability to evade your specials although this is very unlikely.

The problem here isn't the fact that they can evade your specials or attacks, the problem is that they can do it without gaining a precision buff that triggers MD. Furthermore, Dexterity/Evade is a mastery that we players have to pay for, yet the AI gains this ability by default.

TL;DR The AI has a default, modified dexterity mechanic which we have to pay for as a mastery.
  • Options
    Titan_A97 wrote: »
    Not a bug.

The AI has an in-built modified Dexterity mastery that allows them to evade both your special attacks and basic attacks without gaining a precision/crit rate buff.

They don't normally use this ability, even though they have this by default, but it is worthy to note that straight off the bat from Act 1, Quest 1, Fight 1, the AI already has this ability to evade your specials although this is very unlikely.

The problem here isn't the fact that they can evade your specials or attacks, the problem is that they can do it without gaining a precision buff that triggers MD. Furthermore, Dexterity/Evade is a mastery that we players have to pay for, yet the AI gains this ability by default.

TL;DR The AI has a default, modified dexterity mechanic which we have to pay for as a mastery.

who told you about these modified mastery in AI?
  • Options
    Only noticed it recently
    Thought it was lagging through specials or something so they didn't land but ran across several champs evading specials and some basic attacks in Act 4 and last month's events

.... yes I'm still chipping away at Act 4 lol