Options

calendar gifts

Hey Kabam thanks for setting us back, we use to get alpha 2 on calendars now back to basic cat4 ! thats progress!

Comments

• Options
    I guess the strategy is to drive players away introduce 6 * but let's go back to the basic Catalyst as a gift so you can't ever get your five stars upgraded to max level
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,097 ★★★
    I’m sorry miike. This calendar is horribly lackluster. At least some 5 or 4 star or even 6 star shards on even 1 day would have been at least something to get excited about. Nope it really is a horrible calendar.
  • Options
    Pt_Eagle wrote: »
    I guess the strategy is to drive players away introduce 6 * but let's go back to the basic Catalyst as a gift so you can't ever get your five stars upgraded to max level

For a company that is constantly accused of trying to drive players away, their player stats indicate they are incredibly bad at it.

Also, 5* rank 5 requires T5B which you never got in the calendar. If you are waiting for T2 alphas from the calendar, I doubt you are remotely close to being able to rank 5 a 5* champion.
  • Options
    wrong go look me up
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited February 2018
    I think a lot of players complaining about the monthly calendar are forgetting we'll be getting a lunar calendar in a couple of weeks which has been revealed to include said shards, etc...
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/286298/#Comment_286298
    Lunar New Year Celebration
    Lunar New Year Red Packets return for the Year of the Dog! Gift Red Packets to other Summoners for rewards. A Lunar New Year Calendar will also be available to earn Units, Gold, and 5-star Hero Crystal Shards!
  • Options
    Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Rogue42 wrote: »
    I know that Kabam tries to make a space where people are all lovey dovey to each other, BUT, you really need to add a “disagree” or “you’re a moron” button.

I LOL at all the posts I disagree with.
  • Options
    hydrogohardhydrogohard Posts: 222 ★★
    trash
  • Options
    It's free stop whining

..Joking everything is suppossed to cost money here and what doesn't is just a crumb trail to the gingerbread house.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Say it with me now!

“Self entitled self entitled self entitled!”