**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

iPhone X UI Optimization

The 17.0 update brought about the elimination of the bumpers on either side of the screen on the iPhone X. Concomitantly, several different aspects of the UI have been adversely affected by this change. The chat bar at the bottom of the screen now floats above the map when in various questing modes, the buttons to access sidebar selection screens, friends lists, list filter options, etc. now haphazardly float over parts of the screen, power bars (and the buttons to activate special attacks) seem even further to the outside of the phone than they were previously, the icon to access the stash is now overlapping with the area where # of units are displayed...

This is all not even to mention the floating/moving health bars in fights themselves.

Perhaps, instead of coming up with new combat arena backgrouns or animated app backgrounds, it would be good to focus on more important UI display issues.

Comments

• Husky54Husky54 Posts: 244 ★★
    Oh, and there is still a persistent number button appearing over ALLIANCE EVENTS indicating that there is a milestone reward to be claimed or that a new event has started even when there's nothing to be claimed and no new events have begun.
  • HeartlessHeartless Posts: 298 ★★
    need this fixed! I made a post to but didn't even realize all the other stuff you mentioned
    9tjef1vp7zuf.jpg
  • Yea I’m experiencing this and it’s annoying
    v819c5zw8gr7.png
  • @Kabam Miike can you help us with this?
    edited February 2018
    Need an answer
  • @Kabam Miike hello, anything about this bug?
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    On the (major) plus side - and I’ve been very critical on this subject- it seems the more serious issue (champs responding weird to commands, eg attacking instead of blocking) are almost gone. So I can’t be bothered by these visual glitches all that much.
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    Heartless wrote: »
    v819c5zw8gr7.png

It’s not this bad for me, I should add. Mine isn’t squat in the middle. Sorry didn’t check your pic before posting.

They must not be seeing this post
  • They said they consider IPhone X fixed and are closing all post related. They didn't fix nothing barely but also add more problems! Proves they don't give a **** or they hire idiots literally who program the game. But most likely they just want the revenue created when players have to buy revives and health refills.
    I haven't seen them say anything about Iphone X, that was probably from last update they had issues, but this new update created new issues.
    Yeah, the iPhone X definitely isn't fixed. Visual bugs everywhere. Although, so far it appears that actual combat is OK for now.
    Anything?.....
  • @Kabam Wolf hello I know you are there, don’t ignore iPhone X players
    Yes please!
    I guess they don't want to answer but these display issues suck. Also noticed one other thing the champions on the left side when in a quest the top champion hits the top menu bar
    Bueller?..... Bueller?
    Can we get some kind of response here?
    Yes please, this is getting crazy.
    ???
    Add to the list the extreme lag on the new Sutur fighting level.
    No answer yet
    Can we get an update on this? Questing in the game kind of sucks when the display looks how it looks
  • PaleHauntPaleHaunt Posts: 18
    It never stops... One thing is fixed, 5 more break. In the mean time, just keep spending to keep up with your alliance, we'll NEVER be compensated for, even though they KNEW and fixed the iPhone X combat bugs... in like, 95 days. This is garbage.
    This post isn't even about the old bugs which I think they think it is, its about how the user interface looks messy now on Iphone X. I hate it.
  • ThalionThalion Posts: 65
    Husky54 wrote: »
    Oh, and there is still a persistent number button appearing over ALLIANCE EVENTS indicating that there is a milestone reward to be claimed or that a new event has started even when there's nothing to be claimed and no new events have begun.

this is not exclusive to iphone X (just an observation)
    I have a feeling they wont answer us at all