**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Angela bugged after update?

Comments

• Options
    RetroRocksRetroRocks Posts: 67
    Agreed, there is a definite pause after Angela's first hit in a combo, so much so that a second extra tap on the screen to instigate a follow up light hit and so start the combo is required. I used to love playing as her, but now her liming for a combo is so disconnected from the animations Im often left standing idle after the first strike as my follow up strike seems ignored as an input.
    The animation and hit detection seem disconnected, so that the strike is registered almost at the end of the animation rather than in the middle at the point of contact. It delays the whole combo and the timing for the next strike to the point to ruin a combo, and also stops intercepts working correctly as the AI will count a strike before Angela's registers.
    The bug makes her pretty unpleasant to play with and awkward. Please re instigate the old hit box and animation timing to make her playable once more. Thanks
  • Options
    PonyboyPonyboy Posts: 122
    Up to date iOS iPhone 7
    Same issue. Combo is lagging
    Main story quest
  • Options
    Drewbe14Drewbe14 Posts: 122
    So im screwed outta my 2nd best 5* champ til they decide to push a update thru? That could potentially suck. Hopefully that happens sooner rather than later
  • Options
    By the gods I want to have faith an actual update will come through soon but I have a feeling I will be missing Angela till next month....

Thank you @Kabam Miike for some insight
  • Options
    CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Pretty frustrating. Especially if people had her in the middle of something before this was identified....

Hopefully a fix comes through soon.

(By soon I mean in the next couple of days)
  • Options
    ThalionThalion Posts: 65
    edited February 2018
    Same here.... 4* and 6* star, same problem

iphone 7, aq, arena etc
  • Options
    ThalionThalion Posts: 65
    PeterQuill wrote: »
    I was getting ready to take my 5* angela to rank 4 after this aq ends. My 1st rank 4 too. Looks like that isnt happening. I just have no faith that this will be fixed seeing as Cpt Marvel sp2 is still broken.

yeaph :-(

thats really bad.... i was happy my first 6* and got a good 6*, not will be useless
  • Options
    VuskaVuska Posts: 175
    This Angela very annoying.... the delay is suck.

Also some game play are really bad after update.... fail to block, sometimes my hit also not work... stand still...
    And.. Special also not work sometimes.. like i have to press my screen harder.

please make some fixes.... this is bad update..
  • Options
    Here are my findings with my 4* 5/50 Angela that is sig level 60.

Her attack animations seem a bit slower. E.g. Dashing forward and attacking the sword swipe doesn't seem as fast. Light combo strikes appear to be slower

Also Angela's attacks are acting erratic and not as stable. I will be doing a low low low to medium combo and there will be times the input is not executed or a heavy attack will be done. I confirmed this wasn't user error on my part.These errors have occurred when I'm on a 5Ghz network or when I'm using my carrier's data plan.

These input problems have occurred in AQ, AW and Arena. Angela's buffs are there but her attack is not as reliable as before for me. I've had to shelve one of my strongest attackers due to the problems I'm having.

Details:
    Service: Verizon; Device used: Iphone6; iOS software: 11.2.4 and 11.2.5; Time encountered the problem Day or night.

In game name: DJ LyotoSpider

If any other details are needed please let me know Kabam team. If you want me to test please let me know as well.
  • Options
    Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike a lot of people in my alliance are claiming that Angela is having big delay or lag between her first medium followed a light hit. I will try it later but it’s appaently getting a lot of people hit/killed using her.
  • Options
    FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Extended maintenance and new update broke her... RIP
  • Options
    cUbA_LiBrEcUbA_LiBrE Posts: 1,123 Guardian
    edited February 2018
    Extended maintenance and new update broke her... RIP

Miike just anounced that there is a fix. RIP? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Hopefully they fix her properly, and not a half ass job that takes 3 patches to fix her properly like they do with so many other champs.
  • Options
    KenRoc31306KenRoc31306 Posts: 17
    edited February 2018
    Hello kabam from a dedicated summoner I’ve been playing this game almost 3 years now
    Love the game But I could no longer play this game I have spent lots of money time & effort to get a better champion roster but it seems u guys don’t really care bout us staying playing the game the recent update on Angela is totally bs I will no longer spend $$ or play this game thank you for always thinking bout u guys making money
  • Options
    KenRoc31306KenRoc31306 Posts: 17
    angela super slow when she attacks now plus right when I try to swing her sword she gets counter
  • Options
    Hey everybody,

Update 17.0.2 is out now! Please update to this version to fix the issues with Angela! Thank you all for your patience as we worked to get this one fixed as soon as we could!
  • Options
    TonedefTonedef Posts: 137
    First couple fights and all seems well. Thanks Kabam!
  • Options
    EmmanuelcoastEmmanuelcoast Posts: 170
    definitely see the lag inbetween hits 1 and 2 its hard to intercept. crazy thing is I literally just pulled a 5 star version from the new grandmaster featured. I was so excited because I have her as a 3 star and I know shes a beast(normally) but im mad because this is messing up my game play
  • Options
    definitely see the lag inbetween hits 1 and 2 its hard to intercept. crazy thing is I literally just pulled a 5 star version from the new grandmaster featured. I was so excited because I have her as a 3 star and I know shes a beast(normally) but im mad because this is messing up my game play

Psst, do the new patch update. She’s fixed.
  • Options
    TonedefTonedef Posts: 137
    Update your game. She’s already fixed
  • Options
    F317F317 Posts: 78
    Thats right. There is a leg between hit 1 dan hit 2, even it was just 1 /100 or 1/50 second. There was also delay in heave attack, so enemy can hit us first before I can launch heavy attack. Please fix this issue, instead she is a very good champ, and many of us already rank up her to the max. Don't make us regret to rank up max her. :).
  • Options
    F317F317 Posts: 78
    Thats right. There is a *LAG between hit 1 dan hit 2, even it was just 1 /100 or 1/50 second. There was also delay in heave attack, so enemy can hit us first before I can launch heavy attack. Please fix this issue, instead she is a very good champ, and many of us already rank up her to the max. Don't make us regret to rank up max her. :).
  • Options
    Steve76sSteve76s Posts: 23
    I never thought I would say but, thanks Kabam for fixing Angela so fast.
  • Options
    Hey everybody,

Update 17.0.2 is out now! Please update to this version to fix the issues with Angela! Thank you all for your patience as we worked to get this one fixed as soon as we could!

thank you for listening and fixing Angela, Kabam Mike. The difference in game play is night and day, and I really appreciate it!

• Options
    Thanks for fixing my gal Angela. Just don't let her get messed up on the next update.