Options

Unknown error has occurred!

It keeps on happening to me.. login problem's because of an 'unknown error' why does it happen, and what can I do to avoid or stop it ? Please respond

Comments

• Options
    AxFrost21AxFrost21 Posts: 19
    Same issue here.
  • Options
    JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    Use vpn
  • Options
    Strbz_JsonStrbz_Json Posts: 12
    Use vpn

how to do that exactly? i am having same issues
  • Options
    AllenPauloAllenPaulo Posts: 18
    I'm also getting the same error message tried uninstalling it but to no avail
  • Options
  • Options
    are you guys able to log back in mine still don't work
  • Options
    Still doesn't work @AllenPaulo
  • Options
    Strbz_JsonStrbz_Json Posts: 12
    AllenPaulo wrote: »
    are you guys able to log back in mine still don't work

Nope. even after 17.0.2. Still doesn't work.
  • Options
    JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    Use vpn i have same problem
  • Options
    My Son has same problem. On tablet it doesnt work. Any help please?
  • Options
    Yeah I have same problem to I think it has to do with the new updates but not sure
  • Options
    still cannot login I am using a different phone now just for me not to miss the daily reward
  • Options
    thought the maintenance today will fix the issue but still the same
  • Options
    Same problem appears today. This is very sad.
  • Options
    Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Posts: 8,225
    Hey Summoners,

We think that we know what the cause of this issue is, and are preparing a potential fix for it at this time.

We believe that this is an incompatibility issue with Android 5.0 that appeared during our upgrade to the 17.0 update.

We are aiming to have a fix out for this in our next release, but unfortunately, that will be towards the end of the month.
  • Options
    beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Hey Summoners,

We think that we know what the cause of this issue is, and are preparing a potential fix for it at this time.

We believe that this is an incompatibility issue with Android 5.0 that appeared during our upgrade to the 17.0 update.

We are aiming to have a fix out for this in our next release, but unfortunately, that will be towards the end of the month.

:open_mouth:
  • Options
    thank you @Kabam Miike Hope this will resolve the issue as we have missed a lot of action and rewards already.
  • Options
    Hello folks, I'm also having this issue on my lenovo tablet.. My phone is fine.. Is it Lenovo related?
  • Options
    chaos3430chaos3430 Posts: 126
    You mean Andriod? As in all platforms having issues? Cause 7 is laggy as *Bleep.