**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Restrict 6*s for war

Comments

• BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    6*s are making 4*s trash. 6*s have made opening a 5* less enjoyable and a 4* boring as muck. 6*s will be the ruination of the game. Let them be used everywhere so we can end this destructive contest.

And in those early tiers I highly doubt you will find any 5-6m alliances with duped 6*s which is where they may become an actual threat.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    theblueman wrote: »
    6* rr ha ha ha ha. what a joke, I hope I see him in war

This saltiness is a common symptom of having no 6* shards
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    Im talking about the average players in the average alliance.. that don't have 4/55 5* which is most of the alliances, hey, but don't sweat it Kabam is a money grubbing company so fairness had nothing to do with it.. So all you $$$ stars are safe. Besides most of you have no skill anyway.

100% f2p here. Based on that I would say it is your skills that are very poor.

Also if you try to debate something try not to contradict yourself back and forth multiple times. Unless of course you have a split personality, consider yourself two sides of a coin, and you are debating it with yourself. In that case I would say keep the craziness within your own head. You really sound crazy, I am concerned for your well-being and hope things turn around for you.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    why do people think maxed 4* are obsolete..depending on match ups some 4* can beat 6* for breakfast
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    phillgreen wrote: »
    I can't wait for 6* death teams to join the T4B arena.

I already faced a team of 6* in the T1 alphas arena.
    I fought an unduped rank 1 ws with my rank 3 unduped 5* ultron.
    I had to bait his s2 4 times and he did 62% damage without landing a single hit, all block damage from his s2.
    He actually did more than that if you take ultrons 50% regen into account
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Just made my point, screw all the small and medium alliances, just don't mess with my 6*

I wasn't aware that you even had a point
    Just made my point, screw all the small and medium alliances, just don't mess with my 6*

Why restrict 6* but not restrict 5* rank 5? What’s the difference
  • Thebgj01Thebgj01 Posts: 269
    edited February 2018
    Taking a 6* past rank 1 isn’t that far away. Exploring act 5 gets you 2 T5 basic. I’m currently at 27k T5 basic shards. Anyone who has explored act 5 and hasn’t used them yet, could rank 2 a 6* in a month or 2

vc8b8wzrwfn2.png
    Thebgj01 wrote: »
    Taking a 6* past rank 1 isn’t that far away. Exploring act 5 gets you 2 T5 basic. I’m currently at 27k T5 basic shards. Anyone who has explored act 5 and hasn’t used them yet, could rank 2 a 6* in a month or 2

vc8b8wzrwfn2.png

Not to be rude but what’s your point? A 6* rank 2 is equal to a 5* rank 5
  • Jimmy_Utah83Jimmy_Utah83 Posts: 246
    Damn. Might have to put my 6* DPXF on defense. LOL!!!!
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Damn. Might have to put my 6* DPXF on defense. LOL!!!!

No do not do that you will break the game his utility is too o.p. and his specials are impossible to evade (sarcasm).

Those talking about block damage just stop. They barely have more base attack than a 5* r4, with THE EXACT SAME CHALLENGER RATING.

I am guessing you have not done any of act 5? They have higher base attack because of the insanely boosted nodes and I am not sure about you but I did initial run of act 5 (including 5.4) with 5/50s and 3/45s. Dare I ask how bad you are at the game if you aren't able to survive with 4* 5/50s for at least 5.1 and 5.2 (just basing off the fact I was uncollected with 4/40s).
  • theblueman wrote: »
    Im talking about the average players in the average alliance.. that don't have 4/55 5* which is most of the alliances, hey, but don't sweat it Kabam is a money grubbing company so fairness had nothing to do with it.. So all you $$$ stars are safe. Besides most of you have no skill anyway.

If you are in an "average" alliance that doesn't have 4/55 champs, you aren't facing alliances with a lot of 6* champs on defense. And if you do face an alliance with 6* champs on defense, they are either a brand new alliance that will quickly exit your tier or they must still be losing a lot to still be down there. Either way, you aren't going to be facing alliances that can clean your clock constantly. It is actually impossible to face alliances that radically overpower you constantly, because those alliances win and move up in rating, while you lose and move down.

In the long run, alliances with a certain overall ability to win wars tend to get matched up against alliances with similar ability. That sometimes doesn't happen, but in the long run it generally does. If 6* champions provide an overwhelming advantage over your alliance, they will eventually sort themselves out of your level of competition.

Also, it is becoming a bit annoying to discover how many players' definition of "fair" is "I get to decide how everyone else plays." Not that I should be surprised; experience says that is all too common.
  • imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    I think 6*s should be removed from war, already war has become a mega-alliance affair. There is no room left for small, beginning alliances. Even now at rank 20 you hit 5-6 mil alliances and to allow 6*s in war is completely unfair..kabam said the development of 6*s was to help advance players with difficult content..now they are used as bullys in war which I dont think was their intended purpose.

like many people mentioned before me ... Rank 1/25 6* is almost same as Rank 4/55 5* champ ... now, yes, many people have 6* champs but how many of them have them duped? 5-6 million alliance? I doubt it .. and based on that, I would rather fight a 6* unduped trash champ than a 4/55 Magik any day, every day ...

also, life is unfair, get over it ...
  • Damn. Might have to put my 6* DPXF on defense. LOL!!!!

I would be moderately worried about facing 6* Juggernaut, Kingpin, Nebula, King Groot, GreenGoblin, and Yellowjacket - depending on node and awakened status. But there are a lot more 5* champions I'm more worried about facing at the moment.

Thing is, at the lower tiers none of the nodes really matter outside of the boss nodes. A 6* DPXF would probably be a killer boss at tier 20 though. I just don't know why it would be down there, unless a high level player was slumming and taking a break.
  • Thebgj01Thebgj01 Posts: 269
    @BitterSteel

Not rude at all.

My point is that lots of people and Kabam act like ranking a 6* to rank 2 is impossible and will continue to be impossible for the foreseeable future.

As far as the OP’s complaint...doesn’t make a difference to me if they do or don’t ban 6*’s from the war.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
    Dave2442 wrote: »
    I got a few things to say. First off, your wrong. Six stars are only able to get maxed out on rank one due for the catalysts needed for rank 2. The highest they can get is around 8k-9k. It’s the same as a 4/55 five star champion. If your faced with the problem of fighting six stars in your wars you probably would be able to handle it.

It’s spelled you’re not your. And you do realize a r1 is the same as a 5* r4 so you’re wrong because they are easy
    To get than to upgrade to a 5* 4/55
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    Give me an entire map of 6* over an entire map of Mephisto, dormammu, magik, modok, medusa etc
  • phillgreen wrote: »
    I can't wait for 6* death teams to join the T4B arena.

You can only get 6 stars past rank 1 if you face thanos and kang’s teams, which are not that hard because of the lack of masteries and give more points.