**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can this MCC game easier for Disability people?

2»

Comments

• Appleisgod wrote: »
    Hello....from my experience this game is awesome game but I started to realized how Disablity people want to play this game because they have smart brain in their head doesn't mean they are "R" word they have capable of doing can doing anything....I am as wheelchair and I am smarter I want that game to equally another people thank you

Honestly I know you have good intentions but that would mean that people could take advantage of it.

If something like that existed it would have to be another game

i suppose you are right....
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Jac094 wrote: »
    What about voice commands, can just say BLOCK or SWIPE

Really said that?

I have no idea, did you really quote it?

yes i quoted it

Then I really said it!
    UH-DERRR,

SatanJesus that you?
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Maybe (hopefully) there is something they can do to tailor aspects of the game to help people with disabilities play. I support you op! Hope you get answers
  • X_Scott wrote: »
    Maybe (hopefully) there is something they can do to tailor aspects of the game to help people with disabilities play. I support you op! Hope you get answers

that's something i want to help them so they can play :smile:
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    That, my friend, is a noble cause indeed!
  • blynk_NZblynk_NZ Posts: 41
    There might be things that can be done to help here and there but I really think it comes down to
    "Sorry, it sucks you can't play. There are millions of other games you can play"
  • blynk_NZblynk_NZ Posts: 41

I would love to see a Seatin or Dorky dave video of this.

BLOCK, MEDIUM, LIGHT, LIGHT, LIGHT, MEDIUM, BACK, FORWARD, MED.....................................................

• Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    look i am really sorry as i can understand how you feel. but unfortunately if you have a disability that prevents you from playing this game you will just have to find another game. i am not saying this to be rude or disrespectful by any means.
    if anything was changed to give options for different controls then it would change the gameplay for everybody else also.
    things are designed in a particular way for a particular reason and unfortunately having a disability means that there will be some things that you will be unable to do.
    i feel bad for saying this but i think you will need to find another gaming platform instead of one that is based on touch screen devices.
    that being said have you tried a pc and bluestacks or nox android emulators maybe???
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    blynk_NZ wrote: »

I would love to see a Seatin or Dorky dave video of this.

BLOCK, MEDIUM, LIGHT, LIGHT, LIGHT, MEDIUM, BACK, FORWARD, MED.....................................................

Problem is, what if someone has epilepsy....

SPECIAL 1, BLOCK, BACK, FORWARD, MEDIUM, LIGH.....,****EPILEPSY****,"*",'*?,''*,';'

Yeah, its still no good against people who have issues relating to flashing lights.
  • everyone I am still playing this game, I just want to help people with disabilities....I am the one who thought about all these issues.... as me as the person I am very guaranteed that MCOC game will be improved game BUT as wheelchair its mean I can't do anything....sound like everyone "Bully" me I don't mean say that
  • spumingtonspumington Posts: 350 ★★
    everyone I am still playing this game, I just want to help people with disabilities....I am the one who thought about all these issues.... as me as the person I am very guaranteed that MCOC game will be improved game BUT as wheelchair its mean I can't do anything....sound like everyone "Bully" me I don't mean say that

No no, I doubt anyone is trying to bully you.
    And looking back at my previous posts, I did not realize I was replying to you op
    But in all honesty, I hope you're able to enjoy the game as much as possible, and if that doesn't do you any good, I guess that the sheer number of others having problems playing will help?

Hahaha. It's true. Even if you could play this game, there's a good chance you couldn't play it anyway.
  • everyone I am still playing this game, I just want to help people with disabilities....I am the one who thought about all these issues.... as me as the person I am very guaranteed that MCOC game will be improved game BUT as wheelchair its mean I can't do anything....sound like everyone "Bully" me I don't mean say that

And looking back at my previous posts, I did not realize I was replying to you op
    But in all honesty, I hope you're able to enjoy the game as much as possible, and if that doesn't do you any good, I guess that the sheer number of others having problems playing will help?

I have a question for you what is OP?
    everyone I am still playing this game, I just want to help people with disabilities....I am the one who thought about all these issues.... as me as the person I am very guaranteed that MCOC game will be improved game BUT as wheelchair its mean I can't do anything....sound like everyone "Bully" me I don't mean say that

Original Poster, or the person who created the thread.
  • spumington wrote: »

Hahaha. It's true. Even if you could play this game, there's a good chance you couldn't play it anyway.

i play this game very hard and now I'm on 24 level

Original Poster, or the person who created the thread.

OH!!!! LOL
    spumington wrote: »

That comment wasn't directed at you. I meant the game is so buggy that anyone that plays it, there's a good chance they can't play it anyway because of all the bugs and crashes.
    spumington wrote: »

That comment wasn't directed at you. I meant the game is so buggy that anyone that plays it, there's a good chance they can't play it anyway because of all the bugs and crashes.

OH My bad