Help

I want to get my MCOC on my android device but it was connected through Game Center and I no longer have my IOS device. What do you?

Comments

• SolswerdSolswerd Member Posts: 1,870 ★★★★
    If you had a Kabam login for the account you used on iOS...you can login with that. Otherwise, go into in-game settings and open a ticket with support.
  • qwertificationqwertification Member Posts: 3
    I did but I don't know which email or passcode I used. Do you think Kabam will allow me to go back into my old account without an account?
  • Bmf420Bmf420 Member Posts: 161
    I did but I don't know which email or passcode I used. Do you think Kabam will allow me to go back into my old account without an account?

I doubt it unless you have your login and pword. I'm not accusing you but what if someone claimed someones account was theirs? I'm sure you see the problem. I'd contact support from in game and see if the could help in some way.
  • RentonXDRentonXD Member Posts: 132
    Start your old iphone again, login with Game Center, create Kabam Login, use it on Andriod.

If your old device is crashed, ask a friend or family member, go to iOS settings and login on this device with your apple ID, download the game and start it. you should be logged in with your account now, create Kabam Login, use it on Andriod.