**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Swipes Still Not Being Recognized [Under Investigation]

CookieJar84CookieJar84 Member Posts: 3
edited June 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
When I posted about this issue before, I was told it was being addressed as part of the Double Evade bug.

Unfortunately for me, the update did nothing to fix the responsiveness of my champs. At the most inconvenient times, I try to swipe back to evade and they just stand there. Or I try to do a medium attack and nothing happens, other than I usually get hit.

LG G5
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Member Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited June 2017
    They didn't address it, they're still " looking " into it and constantly ignoring us or closing threads about this. One administrator will say something another one will contradict them or something that makes it seem like they don't know anything about the issue.

I'm not sure when or if they're going to fix it at this point, and I'm really starting to get tired of constantly swiping back and have my champs just sort there and get wrecked multiple times a fight.

My guess is they'll blame our devices, our network etc or just not address or fix it at all or at the very least not for awhile like many other issues that have plagued this game.
  • RafaeLinxRafaeLinx Member Posts: 1
    I am experiencing the same thing at the moment, and its been frustrating to say the least. I was starting to think that there is something wrong with my phone's display. Trying parry and evading has been an absolute nightmare, as a result, i get my backside handed to me with combo's, which i know for a fact I would've dodged or parried. This issue needs to be resolved soon!

iPhone 6 plus
  • DJRipsterDJRipster Member Posts: 169
    Having similar issues with swiping, where champ would either perform a medium or heavy attack instead of charging forward/backward - Of course this results in a four hit combo on AQ and unnecessary item use :(
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Member Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey there OP. The team is currently looking into the missed swipes that currently happen specifically on the LG G5. Sorry to hear that you're having those issues. Hopefully they'll be able to get this fix out for the next release. I would keep an eye on our Known Issues post, because we will make sure to post any updates about this issue in there. Thanks!
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Member Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited June 2017
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey there OP. The team is currently looking into the missed swipes that currently happen specifically on the LG G5. Sorry to hear that you're having those issues. Hopefully they'll be able to get this fix out for the next release. I would keep an eye on our Known Issues post, because we will make sure to post any updates about this issue in there. Thanks!

You do you that it's not just that phone right? And that you've been saying You're looking into it overall for awhile right.

This is a problem that occurs with many types of phones and many types of devices, and has been reported by many many many players and still nothing concrete about what's causing it nor anything about possible fixes.

Case in point I have 2 phones, Zte warp Elite and a Samsung galaxy j3 emerge and both have this issue and i bet if I used another phone I'd come into the same issues as everyone else who posted about this over the last couple of months.

Two of my roommates also have the same issue using different phones, one uses LG tribute hd and the LG x power so you know maybe you should widen your search and not ignore other users because I just gave you 4 different devices that have been having the same issues including taps and swipes not regeristing. That's not including people in my alliance or on global or people who contacted support who've also said they've been having issues with this.

I'm starting to think you guys don't really know what causes some of these bugs nor how to fix them since some of these bugs and issues go back months. It would be good to fix this and get yourselves a master list of the devices and fix this and the many other combat related issues that plague your game
  • RetroRocksRetroRocks Member Posts: 68
    I believe there is an issue with missed inputs due to lag.
    Today especially and problematically the game has lagged, as it freezes for a split second, then jumps to catch up, thus missing frames of animation and appearing jerky and jumpy.
    If this happens at the same time as an input, the input is not recognised.
    If the input is a swipe no action is taken by the players champ, if the action is a parry it is missed and equivalent to holding block, if the input is a double tap to light attack twice in a row then it is turned into a heavy by the player champ.

I am unsure if this is a device issue or server related, but this problem often crops up before server maintenance approaching, and all other games run silky smooth on my iphone6

Can this be investigated please?

This was over a strong and fast wifi signal.

Also the app force closing seems to be reoccurring, as this has not been a problem for the last few weeks, but is now resurfacing.
    Slow down also affects arena and AQ and AW, but has a much lesser effect on the speed and smoothness of questing content.
  • MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Member Posts: 340 ★★
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »

Learn code and get your posts in line with other mods please. Rather find a mods response via color than his user name.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Member Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey everyone. Just to be clear, there is a specific issue with the LG G5 (that the OP is using) that we're looking into (main thread here). This is separate from the other missed inputs that you're reporting, which are also being looked into.

@MEŦAPħҰS my posts are showing as orange on my end, so that's strange. Is this better?