**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ or AW

As per the new update with the introduction of "Seasons" the rewards for AW have been upgraded to 6* shards,t5b,t4b,t4cc and various crystals and titles.These rewards are enticing but only appear once every 2 monthes.Where as AQ rewards offer glory,T4B and T4CCs which aren't as good as the "Season" rewards but they are weekly.My question is whether AQ or AW will reign most popular,keeping in mind brackets and time that is/was consumed.

Comments

• BlaargoBlaargo Posts: 246
    I would like to read what you guys think!
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    It depends where you are in the game.
  • I'm not sure it is a meaningful question to ask which one will be more "popular" because it is a bit nebulous to gauge popularity. But In general, I believe AQ rewards are still better overall if you are in the expert tier of AQ. If you are in advanced or lower, the AW rewards can get interesting, because you do not have to spend to get them. If you have the restraint to fight the war without spending, and accept losses when they come, those AW rewards are entirely free. Whereas the effort required to maintain expert tier in AQ keeps getting higher all the time, and the reward drop from expert to advanced is pretty high.