**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Vote on next existing champ to be buffed

DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
edited February 2018 in General Discussion

Vote on next existing champ to be buffed 108 votes

Sentry
10%
DaMunkDHCVoLtDrOctavius2_2LambertVeryCoolUserNameBreybreyAryanNoobPokemaster66JAQRIPPLogangronckiNightekxd 11 votes
Groot
1%
CliffordcanFhfjghhggggjfhfjg 2 votes
Ant-Man
4%
ShrimkinsHygghubeyonder8421HzoriJT2015 5 votes
She Hulk
6%
Ravenrob_33Foxhero007Tahusancolbyscipio987Manyarrows1My_SuperiorAnghel_2403 7 votes
Colossus
20%
Zeke_the_XbotFuzzylumpsThat_Dude52Deadbyrd9mmmbanyasThe_GrandmasterHeroBoltsyFineDogyossMajinRamboBUZZdog3000SnaggleVuDahMarsRuiRuiGeneralDCBeerowsDrewbe14Lunchbox45FluxFoxDingalo 22 votes
Carnage
26%
Elijah1929LocoMotivesSnakeEyes69ScnarfDarkZenDrenlinMr_WiffZzyzxGuynebSKOutsider1haunted_memorySonOfGwynjaylerdGreenstrokeLightvayneMasterYoda493AhitlawimnooneHulk_SmellsLiss_Bliss_ 29 votes
Hulk Buster
7%
SuperChronaSlux83dangerbluF4k3_GaM3rTlmajrajax2888JstewDrpancakes 8 votes
Kamala Khan
5%
AxeCopFireKhanMedinaDOKTOROKTOPUSMondragon1975TrojanX05Exnymphetamine1 6 votes
Iron Patriot
5%
MattyloHeartlessZoddymamHULK_BREAKSimplyidostufftaojay1 6 votes
Deadpool Xforce
11%
Vdh2008Hulk_77INTEGRALAdamdrt2006TendersquadDanicb94adqqedfyvrDelta_14Darkrider05JmanbaldyKaydanmoJebadia1234 12 votes

Comments

• ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Carnage
    Carnage is the bottom of the trash heap right now. He's needed a rework since day one.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    All of them
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Magneto
  • Deadpool Xforce
    Magneto

I agree. Magento 1 of the strongest mutants but 1 of the weakest champs in the game. Dont make any sense smh.
  • Deadpool Xforce
    I chose Deadpool because it dont make any sense. Deadpool NATURAL ABILITY is Regening. He is the best regeneration character in Marvel from my understanding but yet putting him in a grey suit stops him from regening?? Doesn't make sense lol.
  • Colossus
    Kaydanmo wrote: »
    I chose Deadpool because it dont make any sense. Deadpool NATURAL ABILITY is Regening. He is the best regeneration character in Marvel from my understanding but yet putting him in a grey suit stops him from regening?? Doesn't make sense lol.

If you would have done some research you would find that Deadpool lost his regen ability for a time while he was with the X-force and his abilities are in fact in line with the comics.
  • Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    Hulk Buster
    All of them!
  • Mr_WiffMr_Wiff Posts: 244
    Carnage
    All of them need a rework but Carnage is one of the easiest to fix off the ball, ramp up the bleed duration, ramp up the crit rate and damage we don't need him to hit like a duped star lord or have so many abilities as an iceman but give him good damage and do this popular character the justice he deserved. Of course most of the older champs need a revamp to bring them up to the current meta, I love what they did to Luke Cage and how Red Hulk can eat Mephisto (Now that is useful with the current meta) next I imagine could be an Ant Man buff as I can see us getting an arena when Wasp and Ghost are added in July for the Ant Man and Wasp film (Come on that month is so obvious) It would be fitting for him to be buffed in a sort of way that Civil Warrior was for the Punisher and Carnage event but preferably more useful buffs :)
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    I still can't see venom anywhere.
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    Iron Patriot
    and all the iron family
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Ant-Man
    Ant-Man needs a bit more love since his movie is coming up. I understand people frustrated with Colossus, but I think there is not much more they can add to that champ.
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Where is iron fist? he is number 1 to be buffed
    HULK_BREAK wrote: »
    and all the iron family

including Iron Fist?
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Ant-Man

I would buff him unawakened. He is my first 6 star and he is pretty much decoration unawakened.
  • HzoriHzori Posts: 288 ★★
    Ant-Man
    f4zvhvm5uhgd.png

Here’s what I came up with for a potential Ant man buff. Although that shrink feature may be hard to do, would be cool if he actually shrank like in his Sp1. Lemme know what you guys think.

I would buff him unawakened. He is my first 6 star and he is pretty much decoration unawakened.

totally agree. Its better to buff him unawakened and make him really good
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Random thought: should DP (OG and XF) have Tuant?
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    Carnage
    DP OG does gain a buff if you let him taunt after a special 2. the XF version doesnt do that for some reason ( or maybe its the other way around,...)
  • Ant-Man needs a bit more love since his movie is coming up. I understand people frustrated with Colossus, but I think there is not much more they can add to that champ.

The obvious way to improve Colossus is to combine things they've done with Civil Warrior and Luke Cage. Give Colossus ways to add permanent armor stacks (short of nullify) and make his armor stacks buff his normal attacks on top of his special attacks (armor stacks currently only buff his special damage).