**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

New ROL

When CoC began, there were only 4 acts, 4* were as tough as they came, and Realm of Legends was unbeatable.

Fast forward. BrutalDLX beat ROL, Act 4 and 5* Heroes arrived, and so Kabam decided it was time for something bigger.

The Labyrinth of Legends.

Now, in present day, The Labyrinth has beaten an uncountable no. of times, Act 5 has concluded, and 6* Heroes are here.

I believe the time has come for a new unbeatable challenge. A legend quest filled with 6* opponents. All with PLs higher than 300k.

Comments

• WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    I agree its time for a new one.
    They can keep the same champ/map layout, just activate sp3 and add nodes (debuff immune or safe guard)
    Hours of fun, tired of beating same old RoL for pots!
    Cheers!
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Cosmos of Legends. All enemies have Prey on the Weak, Bane, +200% Power Gain, Mesmerize, Outlast, Starburst, Arc Overload 2.0 and your champs have permanent Agility debuffs. Sounds fun!
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    Realm
    Only
    For
    Legend
    Making
    Actions
    ONLY!
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    ...and a gate at the beginning of the map that checks the limit on your credit cards
  • Like before if u beat LoL u rewarded a 5* clasic ultron ihope that next time the next quest will rewarded a 6* collector and generic awakening
  • I agree, new very hard events would be great, not money grabbing unit events but actual really hard events skilled players don’t have to use 10k units to beat
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    How about they make it where you have to hit each champ 1 million times for them to lose 1% health?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I haven't done 100% yet, just one path, but I'm going to do it. Saving units so that no $ is involved. I certainly hope that there will be a 6* version.