**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Unlucky or always kabammed ?

This is worst 5*s. Don't know I'm unlucky and kabam wants to keep me down.
Just got venompol and this is discouraging me really. I hate kabam
rkfntgznvxk8.png

Comments

• Iceman, Ultron, King Groot and Mordo are all good. Luke Cage is too with the recent changes they made to hit. Venompool and Gambit are solid champs too.
  • Mi_WarriorMi_Warrior Posts: 63
    No one is a big hitter ! I use only icy to play war or quest. I need a 5* to complete 5.4 for atleast once and this is not possible without big hitter. I don't think Rest r good :neutral:
    I'm managing play 5.4 with 4*s 5/50
  • KihlgastKihlgast Posts: 111
    I have seen way worse 5* rosters than That. You shouldnt feel That bad.

Several People in my alliance dont have any champs worth r3 or r4. You have at least 5 champs worth r3 or higher
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    When there are 70+ possible outcomes and you are only happy with 5 you are “kabaming” yourself.
    I have been playing from almost 2 years. I think there should be some good champs.
  • TheDemonTheDemon Posts: 159
    Mi_Warrior wrote: »
    I have been playing from almost 2 years. I think there should be some good champs.

You have good champs. You may not have the ones that you would prefer but you do have good champs.
    @TheDemon yup. U r right. I want vodoo or archy. I can manage even in 4* but I don't have in 4*s.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    Red Hulk just got upgraded as well. he's much better now.
  • theshiznit05theshiznit05 Posts: 107
    OP I hope this is a joke. My last 6 pulls have been hb, og bp, **** fist, iron patriot, civil warrior and groot...no one that can actually help me get further in the game.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    Red Hulk just got upgraded as well. he's much better now.
  • 1stKing1stKing Posts: 47
    OP I hope this is a joke. My last 6 pulls have been hb, og bp, **** fist, iron patriot, civil warrior and groot...no one that can actually help me get further in the game.

Uhh...Civil Warrior? Learn him. Love him. Crush your enemies and see them driven before you. Hear the lamentation of their women.

• StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    *Has 5* Iceman
    *Thinks his 5* roster is the worst
    Several of those champs are great: ICEMAN, Mordo, Ultron, are all solid and non of them HAVE to be duped to be good. And Venom Pool isn't that bad. And as others have said LC and Rulk both got buffs that made them much better. Even the duped IF isn't too bad.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    Iceman, mordo, luke, red hulk, ultron, king groot are your best and your others are meh there are so many people who would want to swap rosters with you.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    I have 4 or 5 more 5*s than the OP...yet I would trade my 19 5*s for the OP's 14 5*s in an instant...smh..."unlucky"
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    When there are 70+ possible outcomes and you are only happy with 5 you are “kabaming” yourself.
    TheDemon wrote: »
    You have good champs. You may not have the ones that you would prefer but you do have good champs.

This.
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    1stKing wrote: »

Uhh...Civil Warrior? Learn him. Love him. Crush your enemies and see them driven before you. Hear the lamentation of their women.

Nice Conan quote and I agree, Civil Warrior = Heal Block and Power Control Sp2. That is worth something. He's underrated.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    OP has at least 8 champs I would be happy to use.

None of my 7 are worth doing much with at all except the early stages of T4B arena.
    If I can I would like to swap my 5*s. N 4 of them from featured crystals. Just opened one another and I got storm between dusa and rouge. Lol
    @1stKing he is not worth of rank up. It may works but not for a long fight. Take ages to get down any 50k hp player.
    @SKK65 u r still need to play few more months. Lol !! than till level 60 u may have some good.
    @SpiritOfVengeance what is worth of king Groot without dupe ?? No regen at all. Without dupe he is just a 🌲 :neutral: