Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

5* R2 Nebula to R3 or 4* R4 Stark Spiderman to R5?

SnaggleSnaggle Posts: 226 ★★
edited February 2018 in Strategy and Tips
I'm debating on who to rank up. Nebula is unawakened, Spiderman is awakened. I really like Nebula's utility but we all know Stark is one of the best champions in the game. However, 4*'s are losing value and I'm a bit discouraged to bring him to 5/50.

5* R2 Nebula to R3 or 4* R4 Stark Spiderman to R5? 29 votes

Nebula
17%
Foxhero007KeremGeneralDCIamGROOT420My_Superior 5 votes
Stark Spiderman
82%
MattyloSpity68Username819273943SpeedbumpHazerfaceZzyzxGuyMarsRuiRuizero7Greifmaster911KennadoSavio444ShaheerFIazLj2play_AMFTurbulentUrFaceLeDeeqwertyops2FLOATSElitehunterBahamut 24 votes

Comments

• Options
    Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    Do you need a double immune champ?
  • Options
    Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 696 ★★★
    Nebula
    don"t follow the norm be different and go with Nebula, anyway Spider-man (stark enhance) is way Overrated
  • Options
    SnaggleSnaggle Posts: 226 ★★
    Do you need a double immune champ?

I have 4* Ultron/Vision/Iceman all at 4/40.
  • Options
    ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Stark Spiderman
    Nebula is actually better but people’s heads are so far up Spider-Man’s arse they can’t see it.

No. Just no.
  • Options
    Nightwing6666Nightwing6666 Posts: 170
    Stark Spiderman
    I don't know. I just know that Hulkbuster is the god of gods in this game.
  • Options
    Using Class Catalysts on 4* Champs is a waste now. No matter what champion you have. If you don't want to go Nebula, wait for better Tech champ to come along.