**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I need an active alliance!

I play every day. I am level 43. I need an alliance where players play in AWs and AQs. Is there a alliance that needs an active player?? Let me know

Comments

• DtyttfthgDtyttfthg Posts: 74
    Level 45 now....
  • My alliance Sinister Grind is currently recruiting new members. My line ID is Phindrel if you want to chat.
    We are a friendly 7.8 mill+ alliance that runs map 3. Most of us have done the grind for map 5 and higher and are just relaxing now with map 3 no donations required. We use line for communication. Currently 1339 war rating. Contact me via line for more information
  • You're always welcome in our alliance. We're a 5.1 mill alliance. Very Active in AQ/AW. We play map5 most of the time. We're looking for some active players to finish 3 BGs. If interested, look for me on line. ID: reedad. Thanks!
  • NihungNihung Posts: 108
    Dtyttfthg wrote: »
    I play every day. I am level 43. I need an alliance where players play in AWs and AQs. Is there a alliance that needs an active player?? Let me know

@Dtyttfthg look for #Spiderman . We're about your level. We do love a bit of banter and have a Line account too

• DtyttfthgDtyttfthg Posts: 74
    Thanks guys, will try to join. One question what is Line??
  • Line is an app used for communication outside the game. It allows for longer communication and helps for planning strategy and sharing ideas
  • ereno44ereno44 Posts: 98
    Join us