**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

ØMNÎ Recruiting 6500 + prestige & Skilled players

We are looking for 6500+ Prestige players. Prestige might be a little flexible depending on skill please contact me on Line App “Vossoko”

Comments

• Options
    Sac123_Sac123_ Posts: 258
    Well in nowhere near enough to make it in lol but y'all are a great alliance so hope y'all find some people.
  • Options
    WaynedavyWaynedavy Posts: 193
    Wow that didn't last long
  • Options
    Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    I don’t understand why people are getting offended , it’s a game and people who are mature enough would understand that, at young age we all made decisions and it’s not necessary that every decision would bring good results. Life is full of mistakes and those who learn from it will make fortune.

OMNI - good luck guys , it’s a phase and it will pass.
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Omni dont play map 6 5 days a week it is stupid. Focus on AW for success. What do you get from AQ that you dont havd in insane quantities? To hell with prestige. ask for 4 rank 4 5 stars and a maxed 5 star.
  • Options
    We are dropping map 6x5 will be aimming for top 100 AQ with our prestige it will be done with 1-2 days of map 6 our focus will be AW.
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Goodluck boys, you guys are amazing =]
  • Options
    Looking for 2 more players!
  • Options
    Heisenberg07Heisenberg07 Posts: 92
    Vossoko wrote: »
    Looking for 2 more players!
    How many days of map6 will you be doing?
  • Options
    Either 1 or 2 days of map 6 whatever gets us top 100 in the top most likely one while focusing on AW @Heisenberg07
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    shchong2 wrote: »
    Why is ØMNÎ still in operation? I thought all 30/30 of you are moving with Lagacy69 to ISO8B together? no?

No one is going anywhere bro. They dont need traitors or weak dudes to suceed.
  • Options
    One more spot looking for a skilled player please message me on line “Vossoko”
  • Options
    BUNGALNGALBUNGALNGAL Posts: 110
    shchong2 wrote: »
    Why is ØMNÎ still in operation? I thought all 30/30 of you are moving with Lagacy69 to ISO8B together? no?

dumbest post i read in a while... do you really think a highly active alliance will need 30 players? u want their leader to leave as well? im talking aboout iso8b btw ... just pointing that out since it seems you are not the sharpest tool in the shed.
  • Options
    XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    I saw you on global chat yesterday...
    When I was doing offensive jokes.
  • Options
    Katy_CandyKaty_Candy Posts: 175
    I have 7k prestige. But 0k skill. Can I join?
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    @BigBob if you do have 7k prestige we can give you a shot
  • Options
    MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    Why does prestige matter if you’re focus is now in war?

I’ll hang up and listen.