**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How unlucky have you been?

Well I just had the unluckiest experience with the game yesterday.

Our alliance does SA every alternate week. So I always get hyped because we save up crystals for one entire week. This time i also had a 5 star crystal to open. I spun it with great hope. The reel starts spinning. Sparky appears in the real and spins out into oblivion. I see a Quake but she goes away too. Then Ghost Rider appears, but even he decides not to join my roster. Finally the crystal stops. Aaaaand .....its a Colossus. :'( I was pretty bummed about it but i guess Kabam was happier to give me an ass champion than i was sad to get him. The total happiness in the world increased so whatever.
I was really angry so i just decided to do my war attacks. You wont believe, but midway into the fight, the game lags and i lose. i am totally furious at this point and decide to open my 4 star crystal. NO luck even this time. I dupe my Yellow Jacket once again. This just means extra Science ISO and I have no Science champs to upgrade.
I have opened 25x 4 and 5 star crystals. 0 god tier champs. 1 demi-god. Pray for me friends. 1 prayer= 1 god tier champ for you and me.
Also, I would like to hear what has been your luckiest and unluckiest experience with the game.(I would have shared my luckiest moment too , but i have none).

Comments

• Options
    godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    just become uncollected
    pulled 4star killmonger
    but no rag Hulk or 5star Sl Spark Qwen pool or Blade :| :
  • Options
    WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    Hang in there bud...I had like the shittiest luck for 9 months in...and then in 2 months i had a 5 star stark spidey, gwenpool, ghost rider...4 star stark spidey, gwenpool, Medusa, X-23......those 2 months compensated for 9 months...just hang in there...ur 2 months will come....

Youre awesome for replying that!
    Been there....months of **** pulls and 1 amazing month that compensated for everything!
    Cheers!
  • Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    My first ftp 4 star character was iron patriot...then my 2nd was carnage...
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Incredibly lucky with 4*s (AA SL GP and Medusa over 3 months), not that great with 5*s
  • Options
    6 out of my last 10 have been Howard and Miles and the other 4 weren't anything to shake a stick at..they suck period the end
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Mixed bag over the last couple of months something like

5* Civil warrior
    5* Ultron
    4* Spidergwen dupe
    4* Wolverine
    4* Captain marvel
    5* Captain marvel
    4* Black bolt
    2 4* dupes of x23
    4* Venompool dupe