**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Marvel insider question

Scare_Reaper2Scare_Reaper2 Posts: 287
edited February 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
ok i claimed rewards before i changed my name a month ago...this month i changed my name and im worried i wont get the rewards...does changing name mess up marvel insider rewards when its being sent

Comments

• Luismarquez131Luismarquez131 Posts: 164
    I don't believe so. There's been moments where I put in my phone number and still got my rewards
  • Luismarquez131Luismarquez131 Posts: 164
    But you should ask support
  • Scare_Reaper2Scare_Reaper2 Posts: 287
    I don't believe so. There's been moments where I put in my phone number and still got my rewards

what does phone number have to do with anything what are you saying
  • Minion_of_DoomMinion_of_Doom Posts: 110
    edited February 2018
    ok i claimed rewards before i changed my name a month ago...this month i changed my name and im worried i wont get the rewards...does changing name mess up marvel insider rewards when its being sent

I just got my Insider rewards.

listen to my question read it if you have to ...does that mean you changed your name and still got em
  • ok i claimed rewards before i changed my name a month ago...this month i changed my name and im worried i wont get the rewards...does changing name mess up marvel insider rewards when its being sent

listen to my question read it if you have to ...does that mean you changed your name and still got em

I did not change my name. I did read your original post but I think the advice you got there was sufficient.
    My point was merely that Marvel Insider rewards are out and if you do not have then then maybe you have an issue since your name was updated.
    edited February 2018

I did not change my name. I did read your original post but I think the advice you got there was sufficient.
    My point was merely that Marvel Insider rewards are out and if you do not have then then maybe you have an issue since your name was updated.

i doubt a phone number solves anything but ok...i dont think im getting them the name change messed it up ....wish kabam could not let this happen but hey no hope at all ...im not doing marvel insider anymore so it doesnt matter...the fact that this a problem is troubling ...and oh you mean support..well ok i doubt that will even work..the support here is pretty bad and it never feels like they actually care lol
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★

i doubt a phone number solves anything but ok...i dont think im getting them the name change messed it up ....wish kabam could not let this happen but hey no hope at all ...im not doing marvel insider anymore so it doesnt matter...the fact that this a problem is troubling ...and oh you mean support..well ok i doubt that will even work..the support here is pretty bad and it never feels like they actually care lol

How is it Kabam's fault? You realize that Marvel Insider asked you to put in the account name you wanted the rewards sent to? Kabam merely fulfills it based off of what Marvel sends them.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    For me it works like this: I pick out the rewards I want, fill in my user name, I get them. I imagine when I change my name, I’ll have to typ in my new name when picking the rewards. Insider is very clear about the name needing to be exactly the same. But since someone mentions their phone number I’m not sure this is how it works for everybody.
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    For me it works like this: I pick out the rewards I want, fill in my user name, I get them. I imagine when I change my name, I’ll have to typ in my new name when picking the rewards. Insider is very clear about the name needing to be exactly the same. But since someone mentions their phone number I’m not sure this is how it works for everybody.

I do not buy the phone number thing working. I agree with you completely though that the Insider rules are very specific to it needing to be filled out exactly to get the rewards.
    420sam wrote: »

How is it Kabam's fault? You realize that Marvel Insider asked you to put in the account name you wanted the rewards sent to? Kabam merely fulfills it based off of what Marvel sends them.

LISTEN ...i had same name when i typed it in to the thing and then this month i changed name ...and the rewards arent coming now .....i speak english can you understand it ....I CHANGED NAME CAUSE OF ISSUES ......but this is after i put my name in the insider thing ...do you see what i mean I ASKED IF CHANGING NAME effects that ...is that clear enough
    i feel like my question wasnt clear so here was the question DOES a name change AFTER you had gotten rewards Affect if you get the rewards later when you change name the next month
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    I think you are getting frustrated for no reason. It seems to me most understand what you are saying.
    I changed my name a week or 2 ago also. I filed for rewards on insider before that.
    If rewards from insider did in fact drop today, I will try to report back if I did or did not receive them.
    Stewman wrote: »
    I think you are getting frustrated for no reason. It seems to me most understand what you are saying.
    I changed my name a week or 2 ago also. I filed for rewards on insider before that.
    If rewards from insider did in fact drop today, I will try to report back if I did or did not receive them.

no im just annoyed lol
  • Hey, contact insider support. Kabam doesn't have anything to do with rewards claimed from insider. I went thru this months ago. Insider is located on east coast so it may not get taken care of today. But insider will make it right..
  • On ur insider acct u will find a customer support. I think its at the bottom if I remember correctly
  • Stevie_Stars1Stevie_Stars1 Posts: 253

Ur screwed
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    You might be screwed unfortunately, one thing you should not do is change your name right after claiming it because it will not come afterwards because they won't be able to find you which is why they warn you that your name should be typed exactly like your in game account name.

You could try contacting thier support but they'll likely say the same things.

[email protected]

Either email them or find the right section for it.

Ur screwed

basically lol
    Hey, contact insider support. Kabam doesn't have anything to do with rewards claimed from insider. I went thru this months ago. Insider is located on east coast so it may not get taken care of today. But insider will make it right..

damn it i forgot about that lol thanks man
    Hey, contact insider support. Kabam doesn't have anything to do with rewards claimed from insider. I went thru this months ago. Insider is located on east coast so it may not get taken care of today. But insider will make it right..
    the marvel insider thing keeps showing black and i cant even find it...welp oh well
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    Pls contact Marvel Insider support, they maybe slow (like a week or two slow) but they get the request resolved. This has got NOTHING to do with Kabam, posting here won't help you anything.

I contacted them for other claim problems, and they resolved it to my satisfaction (although took them 2 weeks), I think they handled things x2000 times better than Kabam. Ok, I'm exaggerating, they are merely x1999 times better than Kabam. Just kidding.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Not sure why you suddenly talk in caps and accuse us of not understand english. Which btw, you’re right, your english was unclear so we missunderstood it.

Please reread your initial post. It clearly says you claimed your rewards and then changed your name. It doesn’t mention putting in your old name for rewards you haven’t gotten yet. There was no reason to yell at any of us, which is what you did by using caps.
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    Checking back in. I did not receive my insider rewards, I am assuming due to my name change.
    I looked all over insiders site and can't find a support link anywhere.
    I will keep looking. This was the void/sentry rewards, yes?
    Checking back in. I did not receive my insider rewards, I am assuming due to my name change.

i couldnt find the support the screen keeps going black but yes for the void and sentry rewards
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 456 ★★★
    Hi I've recently changed my in game name and when I ordered my void bundle it was before my name was changed and I didn't receive the void bundle so i can say for sure if you use your insider points to claim a reward the prize gets sent to the name you had at the time when you claimed so I wasted 125k insider points I honestly thought that it would still come to me as my in game account has not changed only my name hope that helps