**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Cutoff for 5* killmonger

With the debacle of 10 units for a refresh for 6* for hours how much did this drive up the cutoff? I was thinking 38 million before but with so many exploiting this I think cutoff will be 45 mil now. What do you guys think?

Comments

• shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Do we also factoring in the cash deal with 30 recharge, and 20-ish greater arena boost? not sure how many bought those. I think the 30 recharge alone is worth ~600 units?
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 423 ★★
    shchong2 wrote: »
    Do we also factoring in the cash deal with 30 recharge, and 20-ish greater arena boost? not sure how many bought those. I think the 30 recharge alone is worth ~600 units?

30 x 65,000 is 1,9500,000
    Where 1000 units got them 6.5 mil instead of 3.25 mil.
    Extra 10 mil from a Odin makes a huge difference
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    Apparently 90 million was put up by someone.
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 423 ★★
    CFree wrote: »
    Apparently 90 million was put up by someone.

Only 1 person. Still 149 spots left
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,253 ★★★★★
    I think it’ll be around 65m points. Some people just have too much money and time
  • Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Posts: 316 ★★
    The grind is real in this arena. Also it is at an unhealthy level as well just saying. No character in a video game should have that much value and dedication required to optain it.
  • Crazybaca2323Crazybaca2323 Posts: 288 ★★
    Look at it this way Kabam is smart they have people buying crystals and now spending on arena grinding. Not a fan of it but nothing we can do.
    Someone posted a screenshot in another thread.
    z4x7vcno5cb0.jpeg
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    The cutoff was around 35-40 mil
  • DNADNA Posts: 16
    I put up 29M for nothing... thank you for the mistake and waste of many people’s time. :)
    DNA wrote: »
    I put up 29M for nothing... thank you for the mistake and waste of many people’s time. :)

But you got 2000 5* shards?
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,869 ★★★★★

But he didn't get a 5* champion
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,168 ★★★★★

Not if he didn't put up enough Points. That's how the Arena works.

It was more a joke about how useless the rewards are for 151, apparently the joke didn’t land
  • ShadowXShadowX Posts: 42
    Come on no one should have thought cutoff would be 25 mill even 29 it was obviously guna be 30 mill+ at the very least
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    I got thor rags at 4 mil and I didn't get 5 star but I putt up 0 points
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,869 ★★★★★

But if Kabam could do a free to play mode, it wouldn't be near that score.

I know how arena works, Kabam just cashes in for 3 days. We are lucky they let whales have a Sunday off.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,168 ★★★★★

But if Kabam could do a free to play mode, it wouldn't be near that score.

I know how arena works, Kabam just cashes in for 3 days. We are lucky they let whales have a Sunday off.

The point I'm making is the Arena is a competition. Most of us have missed Cutoffs. It happens. If people want to use Resources to Recharge, that's not going to stop with this Arena. You're still going to have people that missed it either way. Only a certain number can win the Champ. That's just how it works.
  • 41 mill and placed 93.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★

@DNA, just curious, to put up 29M, did you need to recharge any champ, or u just have enough champs in your roaster and can wait out and spend no blue recharge potion or unit, and no arena boost to get to 29M u scored? Btw good effort, cheers!!