**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AQ rewards [Under Investigation]

Comments

• kabam do something hays
  • What's going on kabam??? Sill no AQ rewards. This is the second week this has happened...... Last week I got screwed and didn't get any AQ rewards......
  • If kabam has acknowledged the problem with AQ rewards they should get it fixed...
  • TeebabsTeebabs Posts: 5
    I still haven’t received AQ rewards almost 12 hours later!
  • still no aq rank rewards. why taking so long?
  • You'd think after reading the 1st few replies you'd know that they know, and they're working on it. You'll get them, just a matter of time. Sit tight and wait like the rest of us are doing. Yes, it's annoying. Yes, we wished we had them now. Whining about it will not speed anything up.
  • Kamr05Kamr05 Posts: 208
    I joined my alliance 2 week during AQ and missed the rank rewards for that week. That’s okay because I joined the alliance during AQ. But the AQ week that ended yesterday I didn’t get rank rewards from. Can anyone explain why because I’ve never missed 2 weeks worth of AQ rank rewards from changing alliance.
  • Still no aq rewards
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,115 ★★★★★
    Yeah my whole alliance hasn't received their AQ rewards either.
  • Jezza1997Jezza1997 Posts: 31
    Me and and a few other people in my alliance have yet to receive rank rewards yet either
  • Ca5520Ca5520 Posts: 28
    Why has 2 different topics been put together in this thread??? Which smart person (dumb) has done this.

We have topic of missing aq rewards and topic of war going on?

Well done kabam!
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    Wasnt last week also a delay? cant find the thread.
  • Carme1974Carme1974 Posts: 231
    yes last week too. i dont know why.
    it's annoying, it expire a lot of isos and i need the rewards to put blade to rank5
  • I havent received no aq rewards whats going on?
  • MkYidMkYid Posts: 6
    No AQ rewards, what's going on?
  • still not received. pls fix
  • Jezza1997Jezza1997 Posts: 31
    I'm needing the rewards to bring my SL to r5, there hasn't been a level up or tech advancement since the rewards were supposed to come in though (at least that I know of)
    So i wanted to Change Ally. Now i will miss rewards due to Blackout Rules.

Thank you very much. if you feel ready to pass over the Rewards i would be happy if at least, AQ Blackout was shut down for a week. no further compansiations needed.
  • HoneymonsterHoneymonster Posts: 69
    No rewards again!!! I'm getting sick of this game may be time for retirement always glitchy and rewards that you work hard for are delayed again and again! Unless you spend money you don't get the luck with pulls. It's just a money game now all the fun has gone.
  • Still no aq rewards
    Maybe its simple.
    I refuse playing until rewards are delivered.
    If no one plays, no Server Action, Panic in the Cash Departement
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    As a follow-up to my last question, let me ask this: can we expect this to be the new norm for AQ rewards?

If so, shouldn’t there be something done to adjust the payout and blackout periods? Like many alliances, we’ve had players lose out on rewards (both AQ and SA) when they needed to leave and join different alliances because they couldn’t wait any longer. It’s also annoying to be waiting on materials to rank a champ and watch events roll by while the rewards are nowhere to be found—we’ve had a bit of that too.

It’s probably time for the game team let the community know exactly what is going on.

Dr. Zola
  • ChapKJChapKJ Posts: 2
    I’ve yet to get my AW Rank Rewards ... My alliance is ranked 1,029
  • Redirected to this post about Aq rewards. Finding out no anwser has been given @Kabam Miike what’s going on?
  • So I waited for rewards before leaving my alliance to join another one. 7 hours after it ended I said forget it and joined my other ally. Will I receive rewards?
  • PantherhawkPantherhawk Posts: 6
    Can they at least reply to us n give us an update this is getting disrespectful
  • Kabam needs to be a little more transparent with their customer base.
  • Rasta11Rasta11 Posts: 12
    Our alliance hasn't received their rank rewards yet from aq it says our rank but no rewards any response please Kabam ore are we getting KABAMED again??
  • Pr0t0t7p3Pr0t0t7p3 Posts: 187
    Just to note neither I nor anyone in my alliance have received AQ rewards yet.