**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Void or Gulk?

RA_4RRA_4R Posts: 173
edited February 2018 in General Discussion

Void or Gulk? 62 votes

Void
53%
MattyloWhododo872LocoMotivesZeke_the_XbotMr_PlatypusNinjAlanSpity68vg2782TrimbobEdward843Star_Lord_SungjnameplasTellthemIAMDmack976637RedRoosterBreybreyLt_Magnum_1Swapnil_Verma0031vinniegainz 33 votes
Hulk (Ragnarok)
46%
RektorcradlemanAlfa_PigeonStrategicSlux83SaiyanGravedigga4lfninexhelixadqqedfyvrSon_of_OdinSakkbanGAM3RGUYBlade34SpiritOfVengeanceKamr05SvainRm1491Taiphoon_zeroSALVYcolbyscipio987 29 votes

Comments

• Options
    RedRoosterRedRooster Posts: 337 ★★
    Void
    Void if awakened, Gladiator Hulk if not.

Hands down Void if he's awakened and you have Sentry.

I'm not saying Gulk is bad, he has some decent utility heal block, enervate and damage recovery, I'm just not even convinced he's as good as Red Hulk now.
  • Options
    XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Hulk (Ragnarok)
    Gulk... Really. That's the best we can do?

Ragnahulk
  • Options
    Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    Hulk (Ragnarok)
    i actually like Ragnahulk I find him very useful, Void is good also but utility wise I say Ragnahulk,
  • Options
    SenorPantsSenorPants Posts: 101

Ragnahulk

I prefer Hulknarok.
  • Options
    Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Gulk?
  • Options
    Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Void
    Only if Void is duped. Has a consant heal block/ reversal he can place and a ability accuracy reduction.
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Void

Ragnahulk

Finally, someone else mentions it
  • Options
    Ascoop24Ascoop24 Posts: 128 ★★★
    RA_4R wrote: »

I have a hulk ragnarok 5 star at rank 3 awakened at Sig 30. This past war he soloed the magik boss. During limbo he triggers face me and regens most of the health lost. And you use your sp1 to heal block so she don't regen anything during limbo. I know others will say blade is better for the mystics but if you don't have one he is another option as a counter.
  • Options
    Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Gulk sound like a energy drink that didn't make to market
  • Options
    SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    edited February 2018
    Hulk (Ragnarok)
    Only issue with void is his build up
  • Options
    DizzyDizzy Posts: 236 ★★
    Void
    Big Void fan here, but I'm biased because I don't have Gladiator Hulk, and because my 4/40 Void was an MVP in the push to Uncollected... he was surprisingly good at Masochism and Buffet nodes (as long as you timed your parries on Masochism so the Intimidating Presence debuffs would stay).