Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Hyperion

Captain_2goodCaptain_2good Posts: 145
edited February 2018 in Strategy and Tips
I’m currently prepping for my Uncollected push. My current 5/50 champs are Starlord, Voodoo, and Gwenpool, all Duped. I was wondering if I should take my unduped Hyperion up to 5/50 next. Also, do you think I’m ready for an Uncollected push with the champs I have? Thanks!

Cap

Hyperion 89 votes

5/50 Unduped Hypes
88%
Mattylothetaman23LeNoirFaineantHaji_Saabhumzah217LoPrestiSpity68cUbA_LiBrESaiyanSomeoneElsevg2782Dexman1349buffajrHotCarlosUndeadProphetninexhelixBananaMikeTonyStarkBuckeyeKPIl_JooO 79 votes
Wait until he’s duped/wait for someone else
11%
TheMageHunterHipHopHead_78Icecold2099Cadillac_puss123Lex_Luger21Cyttorattkiller007LOИEWOLFNightwing6666DizzyMrRideboy2016 10 votes

Comments

• Options
    imnoone wrote: »
    You're more than ready with those 5/50 champs. It would require a bit of skills but people have done it with only 4/40 so you'll be fine.

Definitely take that hype to 5/50 .. will help you big time

Ok thanks, I really appreciate the advice. How many units do you think would be sufficient for a decent player to beat the Collector?
  • Options
    imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    5/50 Unduped Hypes
    None at all.
    I did it with all 5/50 champs. Hulk, Magik, AA, SL, Drax
    I just had big enough stash of revives and health potions and hourly crystals (I had 200+ saved). Make sure you have plenty of revives left for collector.
    Also use boosts, it will help you in big ways.
  • Options
    None at all.
    I did it with all 5/50 champs. Hulk, Magik, AA, SL, Drax
    I just had big enough stash of revives and health potions and hourly crystals (I had 200+ saved). Make sure you have plenty of revives left for collector.
    Also use boosts, it will help you in big ways.

I have a 5* Unduped Hulk sitting at 2/35. Would he be worthwhile taking up as well?

• Options
    imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    5/50 Unduped Hypes
    I would suggest to take someone else with more utility since you already have hard hitter in form of SL and Hype
  • Options
    Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    5/50 Unduped Hypes
    Hyperion is godly even when unduped.
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    5/50 Unduped Hypes
    You're more than ready with those 5/50 champs. It would require a bit of skills but people have done it with only 4/40 so you'll be fine.

Definitely take that hype to 5/50 .. will help you big time

Ok thanks, I really appreciate the advice. How many units do you think would be sufficient for a decent player to beat the Collector?

I’d go for 300 to 800 Units depending on your skill
  • Options
    5/50 Unduped Hypes
    A good utility is also OG Daredevil with his auto evade. I used him for the Collector and his odd Specials. Just a suggestion of course.
  • Options
    Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 696 ★★★
    Hyperion is good but he's power gain need to be neif.
  • Options
    SuperSam57SuperSam57 Posts: 325
    Your champs are good, to the question if your ready, your the only one that can answer that and you will find out once you try, good luck.
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    5/50 Unduped Hypes
    Foxhero007 wrote: »
    Hyperion is good but he's power gain need to be neif.

Oh, it’s this guy again
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    5/50 Unduped Hypes
    ii8ryczttjk9.png
  • Options
    DizzyDizzy Posts: 236 ★★
    Where are you with Act 5?

I think you’ll quickly find that your team even as it stands right now is more than sufficient for Uncollected, but you never know until you try!

Took me ~30 individual revives (I had ~25 before starting) to clear 5.1 and 5.2 using a team of all 4/40 and 2/35, most of which were used on the Collector.

Personally, I’m keeping my champs at 4/40 and saving my class catalysts for my 5* roster, since I’m in no rush now that I made Uncollected and can do a relatively easy initial clear of the monthly quest.
  • Options
    Dizzy wrote: »
    Where are you with Act 5?

I think you’ll quickly find that your team even as it stands right now is more than sufficient for Uncollected, but you never know until you try!

Took me ~30 individual revives (I had ~25 before starting) to clear 5.1 and 5.2 using a team of all 4/40 and 2/35, most of which were used on the Collector.

Personally, I’m keeping my champs at 4/40 and saving my class catalysts for my 5* roster, since I’m in no rush now that I made Uncollected and can do a relatively easy initial clear of the monthly quest.

I’m currently at Lines in the Sand (5.2.4). So far I have managed to do the majority of it reviveless. I’ve only had to use a Team Revive on 5.1.6 and 5.2.2.

Cap
  • Options
    DizzyDizzy Posts: 236 ★★
    Good luck! You're gonna get there soon.
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    5/50 Unduped Hypes
    I finished collector just 2 days back. With a team of 4 star r5 duped Hyperion, quake, ice man, sparky and 5 star r3 unduped Ghost rider. I used boosts. 20% champion boost and 15% health and attack boosts. I could reach collector without reviving although lost little health on few champs. I used my stacked up revives 20% and occasionally 40% and 1 team revive as it was expiring. Could finish collector out. Didn't spend a single unit on him, although I had saved 1500 if needed. Hyperion was MVP for me. I think you should really go ahead with him. In time he will be duped , or even you can get awakening gem from lot of new events that will come out. Good luck
  • Options
    Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    I'm currently making the push with a team of only 4/40 champs.
    Iceman (duped)
    Gwenpool
    Ultron AoU
    Medusa
    Dormamu

I'm sure you can handle it with your 5/50s. Use boosts if the going gets tough.
  • Options
    Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 470 ★★
    5/50 Unduped Hypes
    Go for it, you're ready to become Uncollected
  • Options
    i am trying to push for completing act 3.should i explore act 2 and then start act 3?
  • Options
    well he is good both duped and unduped.but if u dupe him i guess the buff stays a bit longer.