**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Howling Commandos and season Summones should receive 5* Champions

For each year that you have been consistently playing the game you should receive one 5* champion. If someone is a seasoned summer they should receive 2 5* champions and if you are a howling commando you should receive 3 5* champions

Comments

• BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    No and never
  • BigdayBigday Posts: 19
    Why?
  • Sounds good, at $300 a pop per 5*
    It’s only a game. What’s wrong with rewarding people for playing the game consistently for years
    For the 1st year 5* champs were not even available. I was at level 60 way before 5* champs were even available. Now you see people at level 15 with 5* champs.…$
    How fair is that.
    Think about it Kabam
  • So you think just because you started this game before someone else they shouldn’t have better things faster than you ever got them? So someone that just started this game should always be 500k below my rating? How is it fair to give us free 5*s just cause we had a longer time to play to get more champs than someone that just started?
    Bigday wrote: »
    For the 1st year 5* champs were not even available. I was at level 60 way before 5* champs were even available. Now you see people at level 15 with 5* champs.…$
    How fair is that.

• NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    Give this guy a free DDNF and be done with it
    Explain,
    You make these comments but you cannot explain why. You must not be a howling commando or seasoned someoner.
    Romario26,
    I did not say anything that you just said. What the heck are you talking about. Did you not read what I posted. There is a difference between things not being available and people getting things faster. You make no sense
    Explain,
    You make these comments but you cannot explain why. You must not be a howling commando or seasoned someoner.

I don't think there is a seasoned somenoer title
  • Bigday wrote: »
    Romario26,
    I did not say anything that you just said. What the heck are you talking about. Did you not read what I posted. There is a difference between things not being available and people getting things faster. You make no sense

You said you wanted to get free 5* cause you played this game before someone else, I said thats not fair. You just sound salty cause someone probably got a better 5* than all the ones you have 😂
  • Dude. You just want a five star.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    I'm a Howling Commando and this is stupid, you should want to earn rewards not have them given out for free. A 400k rated player who ground out incredibly hard for 2 years shouldn't miss out on rewards that some 200k casual player got just because they found out about the game later.
    You can’t even post a comment without getting blasted by a bunch of little kids
    Actually I posted it because I want KABAM to reward all of us, I don’t take this game as serious as you do. It’s just a game grow up. Look at my profile I’m not hurting when it comes to 5* champs
    You are taking this way out of context
    YOU MUST WORK FOR KABAM
    A whole for a free 5*
    I’ll take it. I don’t care what you call it video game hand out
    Bigday what kinda of logic do you have ?
    I meant, a whole year for a free 5*
  • Calendar rewards are already a thing and there has been plenty of bonus calendar events. So the people that have been playing longer/more consistently than others already have been given rewards for doing just that.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,441 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    I agree i would LOVE a 5 star blade for logging in to compensate for going 0/5
    Amirite?
    Rasilover wrote: »
    Amirite?

hell yea and add a 7* SW right
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    Correct me if I'm wrong: for the 2 year anniversary we all got a 3* groot, for the 3 year anniversary we all got a 3* howard with those above 'avenger on call' getting a 4* howard. Surely, the next step would be a 3/4/maybe even 5* MODOK.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,441 ★★★★
    Boboman wrote: »
    Rasilover wrote: »
    Amirite?

hell yea and add a 7* SW right
    Definitely!
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    If kabam agrees with it then sure ill gladly take a free 5 star.
  • AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    For each year that you have been consistently playing the game you should receive one 5* champion. If someone is a seasoned summer they should receive 2 5* champions and if you are a howling commando you should receive 3 5* champions
    Its not a great idea. A 5* is far to valuable to just give to players..
    A 4* would be pushing it..
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    adqqedfyvr wrote: »
    Correct me if I'm wrong: for the 2 year anniversary we all got a 3* groot, for the 3 year anniversary we all got a 3* howard with those above 'avenger on call' getting a 4* howard. Surely, the next step would be a 3/4/maybe even 5* MODOK.

If they do this then the champ would be TM sense he was the first released in December, and I would be fine with getting a free 5* TM to awakened mine.
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    I thought the beggars was only on global, now FORUMS too!!!!