**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Vision in LOL instant stun

Just practicing got to vision first fight i am instantly stunned with no hit to me. Dead i revive once go in bam instantly stunned again dead wtf. Am I missing something?

Comments

• Yeah i just see that. I soloed star lord and only used one revive on jane then soloed golden symboid then hit vision. Was just messing around. I gotta read those abilities in full:)
  • No idea why u got flagged for telling right answer people love to flag
  • Zoddymam wrote: »
    No idea why u got flagged for telling right answer people love to flag

I think we just have bitter people in the forums that just goes around flagging people cause they’re unhappy 😂
  • mahanmaxmahanmax Posts: 87
    For LoL Vision every time you dash back you lose power, if you have no power dashing back will stun you. When you start the fight you have no power that's why you were stunned.
  • machoyaxmachoyax Posts: 28
    You need to turn the mods off
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    Start fight with a parry. If you have pacify and you parry right before synthesis you can lucky and stop it from proc’ing. If you stop it once, then it stops it the whole fight.
  • machoyax wrote: »
    You need to turn the mods off

Dont use mods and if i did use mods why would i turn them off. Thanks for useless post

• MattScott wrote: »
    Start fight with a parry. If you have pacify and you parry right before synthesis you can lucky and stop it from proc’ing. If you stop it once, then it stops it the whole fight.
    interesting that really work how does one know when to do it