**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Un-clearable in-game event notifications

Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
Two in-game notifications that seem to be bugged:

1) On the bottom right part of the screen, there seems to be an issue with the Summoner Advancement Alliance Event where it is triggering a notification (like a milestone has been reached and something is ready to be claimed), except this stays active for ~5.5 days. No way to clear it, nothing in my stash to claim.

When I click on the notification, it will show a "1" over the Alliance tab, but nothing else indicates a new event. Only way I know it's the SA event is because it happens every week when the SA resets. It appears about 1-2 hours before it resets (when it's added to the "Coming Soon" tab. Then sometime after day 5, it will eventually get the blue border indicating a "new" event and the notification clears.

2) Alliance Quests. Once day 1 begins, there is a "1" over AQ until it ends. Once leadership begins a new quest, it will change to a 2 until I open that screen then the main page will return to a "1". Stays active all 5 days. This has been ongoing for several weeks, but I remember there was a time this wasn't there.

In both cases, there is zero effect on game play and doesn't seem to cause any issues elsewhere in the game, but it drives my OCD crazy. lol

vlll3e6m58s4.png

Samsung Galaxy S7, Android latest software, all game modes/screens.

Comments

• Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Eh, that way on my iPad as well. Annoying as all get out, but not game breaking.
  • It’s been nearly a year. This is still happening. When is this gonna get fixed? It is killing my OCPD.