**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

R5 👉 Science Champ Confusion

LOИEWOLFLOИEWOLF Posts: 128
edited February 2018 in General Discussion
Whom Should I Rank up to 5/50? Quake or Red Hulk? Both Are Demi God's Even Unduped..

R5 👉 Science Champ Confusion 81 votes

Quake (Unduped)
45%
RagamugginGunnerBigMoLoPrestiDemonicStalkerdangerblubuffajrwSWeaponXadqqedfyvrSuperman69PsychoakumaVladislas22Sac123_Katy_CandyAwesomeKyloRenSKK65RCunhaDeadpool_42422112Lt_Magnum_1ThemanofjEB54 37 votes
Red Hulk (Unduped)
19%
SnakeEyes69Fluffydragon2Spity68vg2782NastyEfnNateDanicb94ThedaninblackGreenstrokevinniegainzIronBlaze09GeneralDCDingaloElitehunterIngi_Freyr1975jshanso2Bucky_7 16 votes
Wait For Better One
34%
DL864DrOctavius2_2Renegade_DoggyDoc_HollamonFireballs5INTEGRALjeremy2811SIlverProfessorbargishzGAM3RGUYZzyzxGuyStar_Lord_bm3eppsShinyMew2Anonymous346SpiritOfVengeanceJCPer14ShaheerFIazSgtAnime1Hammerbro_64 28 votes

Comments

• Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    Wait For Better One
    Wait for Gulk...
  • IceBobbyIceBobby Posts: 109
    Quake (Unduped)
    But only if u can play her correctly and effectively
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Quake (Unduped)
    Wait for Gulk...

Ragnahulk needs a dupe so...
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Wait For Better One
    Gulk or LC. Both are legit. Or void
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Quake (Unduped)
    Learn how to play her and she will treat you right. Used her a lot in exploring Act 5 (at 5/50) and am using her a lot in AW as well.
  • LOИEWOLFLOИEWOLF Posts: 128
    Thankyou Guys... ✌️
  • Wait For Better One
    Rulk is never the answer
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Quake (Unduped)
    I love the buff to rulk, he’s a pretty good mystic counter now. Surprisingly good, really. But I have quake as a 5*, and you can’t argue with those kinds of results.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    Quake (Unduped)
    Though I’d wait until Kabam has fixed the control bugs. It only makes it a bit harder to play in most situations, but it makes Quake dam near unplayable
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Quake (Unduped)
    Hmm, For added context, I just dueled a 5/65 awakened Mephisto from a top 100 player with my 4* 3/30 awakened rulk. Rulk crushed him, and I’m not all that great with rulk? Make of that what you will!
  • Wait For Better One
    A better one so you don't regret it later
  • DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 ★★
    Quake (Unduped)

Quake is amazing in AW and Questing. She is quite helpful in Act 5. Additionally, she has pretty good prestige. Quake was my first 4/55 and I do not regret it.

This...says it all
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Wait For Better One
    Quake, Rulk are good, but unless you have completed R5 your Hulk, Gulk and Void, you should keep your resources for them. Personally I'll prioritize Hulk, Gulk, Void, then Quake, Rulk and LC. But if you can't wait, u may consider doing Quake first.