Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Should I awaken ice man or wait for archangel?

ShinyMew2ShinyMew2 Posts: 187
edited February 2018 in Strategy and Tips
It’s tempting to use my 4* mutant awakening gem on my ice man but I also kind of would rather use it on archangel which I don’t have. I’m fully aware of what their duped abilities are.

Should I awaken ice man or wait for archangel? 50 votes

JUST DO IT!
68%
ThatweirdguyLoPrestiSpity68Zoddymamvg2782StewmanlozzadudeTrimbobAsukirawSWeaponXQueqqueeSakkbanKingOfMcocShinyMew2ShaheerFIazAhitlawSpiderCoolsHzoriLunchbox45NiteAndDae 34 votes
Wait
32%
JadedVladislas22Protocol8051EvilRazorzMaoriiboiiCarme1974xananabananashchong2Master3418RasiloverAnrjfjoke1004LaVarBBBGintokiAmazing_heman1305Thedancingkid 16 votes

Comments

• Options
    JUST DO IT!
    If it was a 5 star gem i might say hold off as iceman is pretty tough without the dupe. However i just go for it if your main focus is on four stars presently. The dupe is a nice bonus to keep those pesky evaders at bay from the start
  • Options
    JUST DO IT!
    Zoddymam wrote: »
    If it was a 5 star gem i might say hold off as iceman is pretty tough without the dupe. However i just go for it if your main focus is on four stars presently. The dupe is a nice bonus to keep those pesky evaders at bay from the start

I’ll wait for more opinions, but this has persuaded me even more to awaken him. However I don’t fully rely on 4*s as I have 2 r4 5*s (hype and ultron) if that makes a difference.
  • Options
    zMaoriiboiizMaoriiboii Posts: 150
    Wait
    AA benifits mire being duped. Iceman is beast without duping. Waiting on AA is my vote. I have both. AA is duped. Iceman isn't and my thoughts are doesn't need to be.
  • Options
    xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Wait
    I just used a generic awakening gem on AA yesterday. I'm still waiting on getting Iceman.
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    JUST DO IT!
    You should awaken ur Kamala khan
  • Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    JUST DO IT!
    Just do it, it's only a 4 star. Who knows when AA will come? You'll get a new mutant gem probably as a reward with some new challenge by the time you get AA.