Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

is SL's S2 nerfed ?

been noticing since yesterday.. SL's s2 is hitting lower than his normal hits. Did anyone else notice that ?

Comments

• Options
    AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    Video evidence ?
  • Options
    BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    Maybe your hit combo is less when you use the sp2
  • Options
    Tom_Cruise1Tom_Cruise1 Posts: 56
    I most probably will not make a video (too lazy). I have been using SL for a long long time, so I know how he works and his s2 usually does plenty of damage. But have been shocked with the low damage since yesterday.

I am looking for the opinion from the people who uses SL all the time.
  • Options
    weavileweavile Posts: 288
    when I use him against masochism node his Sp2 barely do any damage even at 60+ combo. I know that they heal by 7% but sp2 normally blow off 20-50% health in one swing
  • Options
    Galandriel79Galandriel79 Posts: 40
    I have noticed it as well. in AQ his L2 would usually do in the realm of 15-20K and last aq he hit only 7-8K
  • Options
    The easiest way to find out is just to duel ws in rol... a 4* r4 about 170 hits
    A 4* r5 about 130 hits
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    I've been farming ROL for potions with 5* starlord at rank4 and it seems to be doing fine
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,248 ★★★★★
    He works fines
  • Options
    CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    He works great.

I use his sp2 all the time
  • Options
    Tom_Cruise1Tom_Cruise1 Posts: 56
    usually his s2 does a critical hit (about 80-90% of time), but today it's doing normal hits more (critical seems like 1 in 4 - 25%).

yesterday I used his s2 on 45% armor node.. and his s2 did no damage as ciritcal ignores armor but normal does not.
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    usually his s2 does a critical hit (about 80-90% of time), but today it's doing normal hits more (critical seems like 1 in 4 - 25%).

yesterday I used his s2 on 45% armor node.. and his s2 did no damage as ciritcal ignores armor but normal does not.

If your starlord has been having an 80% crit rate for this long you've just been incredibly lucky. Starlords crit rate is about 20% and that includes his sp2
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★

That’s not a nerf, that’s RNG