**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Game is good

I have no complaints about game this game is awesome

Comments

• Options
    5/7 Awesome
    Too much fun and intractive - IGN
  • Options
    If the goal of any game is to have fun playing it, the OP is a better player than 99% of the forum population. Let's not begrudge.
  • Options
    Grippies wrote: »
    Sameer786 wrote: »
    I have no complaints about game this game is awesome

This seems like a really unnecessary post.

If all of the posts that say they like the game with no reservations are unnecessary, then every post that says the majority of forum posts are opposed to something in the game are totally meaningless.
  • Options
    Deep_SearchDeep_Search Posts: 34
    Gintoki wrote: »
    5/7 Awesome
    Too much fun and intractive - IGN

IGN Review -- 6.5/10 "only gripe is this game is not Call of Duty"
  • Options
    SnaggleSnaggle Posts: 226 ★★
    I think the OP is a Kabam mod in disguise
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    @ Kabam_Sameer786, nice try! :)

Haha, just kidding, I'm sure you are not affiliated with Kabam in anyway, and you are an honest and friendly MCoC player/gamer like everyone else. Hi there :)

Joke aside, not sure how long you have been playing, but some of us (I'm sure not all, and I can't tell how many % of the population) did encounter all kind of problem on a weekly basis, if NOT daily. Some long standing bugs are recognised but not fixed, some bugs are not even being acknowledged let alone being considered fixing, some fixed bugs reappear, some new bugs popping up here and there, performance issue, gameplay issue, connection issue, and most certainly - a new Kabam trade mark - EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE issue.

But I'm sure you are one of the few lucky one that encountered NONE of the above. Probably either some of us are bad luck or some of us simply don't know how to use the apps, or some of our phones suck! Glad that you find the game awesome, and likely trouble free. Some of us (I'm sure not all) may beg to differ.

Enjoy while you can! Being able to enjoy a game is the essence of gaming itself, without any stress from undesired issues or bugs! Good luck and cheers!! All the best!!
  • Options
    cycyancycyan Posts: 77
    The game is good, but have you met the company? ;)