**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

vision

13»

Comments

• Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    TheSOURA wrote: »
    He need source to regen. I m talking about aou vision.

As am I.
  • TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    Very sad to realise my suggestions on vision aou been never underconsideration by kabam.
  • TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    VISION Age Of Ultron proposal VII:
    1) Signature ability:
    »»»» Power Steal (When burning power)—>
    Special attack has 100% chance to disrupt the target, stealing "X"% (max 30%) of burnt power as their own.

2) Enter The Phase:
    »»»» Having one the powerful infinity stone (mind stone) on forehead vision can alternatively enter into two different phase, namely—
    —(i) THROUGH Phase
    —(ii) CONDENSED Phase.
    »»»»To enter a special "PHASE" dodge back and block for 1.5 sec. Vision can stay in one "PHASE" for 2.5 sec. After one "PHASE" expire vision cant immediately enter next "PHASE" he need 26 sec to revive the ability.
    ## THROUGH PHASE —>
    While vision is in this phase 45% chance to miss non projectile & 55% chance to miss projectile. Vision take 50% less damage from opponent sp3 during THROUGH PHASE.
    ## CONDENSED PHASE —>
    In this phase nothing can hurt vision and becomes unstoppable.

3) Passive:
    »»»»5% collar tech
    »»»»Advance robotics provide full immunity to bleed & poison.

4) Special Attacks:
    »»»»Converts x% of power burnt into direct damage and if power burn reduces enemy to zero power meter then enemy suffer from 7 sec heal block.
    »»»»If special attack is blocked then instantly Vision passively synthesise 0.8% of own base health.

##### sp1, sp2, sp3: as it is.