**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to initially do LoL 5/65?

AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
edited February 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Also what sig does AA have to be at to turn off abilities with only 1 or 2 neuros? Missed Blade 9 times so that's not an option and doing this to try again

Who to initially do LoL 5/65? 32 votes

AA sig 51
78%
DHCVoLtSpity68CapWW2vg2782buffajrAfridQueqqueeSuperman69Vladislas22TheMageHunterSungjAlCapone2727nameplasKingOfMcocShinyMew2DeliBreybreyShaheerFIazIronBlaze09Carme1974 25 votes
Magik sig 48
21%
mum_m2NastyEfnNateSpiritOfVengeanceElitehunterVaultNamelezGeneralHeroes 7 votes

Comments

• KingOfMcocKingOfMcoc Posts: 102
    AA sig 51
    Bahamut wrote: »
    They would be good for certain fights (AA—> LoL Magik and OG Spidey for example) but I don’t think either of them would be good for a full run. AA relies on stun (all enemies have limber so that’s a problem) and Magik’s damage output isn’t too great

Additionally, aa relies on the enemy not being poison OR bleed immune
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Magik sig 48
    When using AA the opponent has to be either bleed AND poison immune... Magik u can just power lock... Regen... And her limbo damage is insane... I have them both as 4*s but I prefer Magik over most 😉
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    edited February 2018
    Magik sig 48
    IMO AA is a horrible first rank 5 coz there are too many champs that are immune to him. He excels in some fights but is horrible against immune champs. AA won’t even get u past rulk. Then u have Logan which closes bleeds fast. Forget about blade
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    AA sig 51
    Namelez wrote: »
    When using AA the opponent has to be either bleed AND poison immune... Magik u can just power lock... Regen... And her limbo damage is insane... I have them both as 4*s but I prefer Magik over most 😉

*neither
  • AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    AA sig 51
    To use Magik I'd have to turn on max attack including suicides and max recoil which means weak defence
  • AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    AA sig 51
    Not to mention more expensive
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Magik sig 48
    what are you going to use on ultimate colossus, ultron, vision, and groot. Magik can shut down anyone.